• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

If you could have one past player?

If you could have one past player who would it be?

• Total voters

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
slapz said:
Glen Helder. We have so much problems on the left wing so could do with his mazy runs
He'd be very close to my number one TA6 without a doubt :wink:

Asterix

Established Member
Perry Groves? :wink:

Tone and Liam. Well done that man who said Pat Jennings. Hands like shovels. I have a signed photo of him - my prized possession from a trip to the UK in 1983.

Who do you reckon has been our best right winger?

jeromelee

With Adams in the team we'd be almost unbreakable in defense. Adams, Sol, Kolo on the right and Ash. F*cking brilliant. Then we can even put Loyan between the post and we'd still keep a clean sheet :lol: Just kidding loyan :)

Biggus

Established Member
jeromelee said:
With Adams in the team we'd be almost unbreakable in defense. Adams, Sol, Kolo on the right and Ash. F*cking brilliant. Then we can even put Loyan between the post and we'd still keep a clean sheet :lol: Just kidding loyan :)

Totally agree mate Goalkeeper, midfield creativity, and attack are almost perfect. but TA would complete the picture,things are going well at the moment but the fact is that Vieira is no replacement for Mr on the leadership front I would swap him for a Tony Adams in his prime. In fact I would swap him for anyone who does not want to ****offto Real every summer!

Canuck

Established Member
So is this player to add to the present squad? Then def. Tony Adams, solid solid defender. Would fit perfectly into the back line.

In a fantasy world, I would love to go back in time and clone Bergkamp "98 then bring him back to present. Then play the two of them together...Old DB and Young DB #10 and #10.5

A

Anonymous

Well heres my 2 pence. This is a great poll, very hard. I would love them all back. Wrighty because he is the greatest character ever, lovely to have around the club, and im really intrigued how he and henry would do. Tony as he is mr arsenal, george because he was amazing. HOWEVER looking at the current team, if we could have someone back we would want someone who could slip straight into the team and make a difference. Wrighty would have huge comp with reyes, adams isnt needed as we have kolo and sol. George, well, where would he play? The answer HAS to be brady. I was fortunate to grow up watching him, he was so ****ing amazing, the greatest midfielder we have EVER had. He would fit beautifully into the centre mid position next to vieira. that would complete our team, i am certain.

lewdikris

Established Member
Brady. Like the Guv said, he would be the missing link.

However, maybe Cesc IS the second coming. We'll see.

KingReyes

Established Member
theguvnor said:
The answer HAS to be brady. I was fortunate to grow up watching him, he was so f****g amazing, the greatest midfielder we have EVER had. He would fit beautifully into the centre mid position next to vieira. that would complete our team, i am certain.

Agreed Guv, A Brady/Vieira partnership would be amazing, in fact I read an interview with Vieira once saying thta from past players he would like to play alongside Brady, just show how regarded he is. That goal against the Spuds was class and will never be forgotten. He just edges it for me from Tony Adams.

Sonic Youth

tony adams beacause we could use his confidence and leadership in the cl and it would strengthen our defence because he's the best defender in the history of the game.

gooner#1

jeromelee said:
Ha ha good one jeromelee! :lol: :wink:

Piston Broke

Out of that list it's a tough call betweeen Brady & Big Tone but for our current needs i'll plop for TA6 as thats an erea we are weakish at the Moment

But if we are all reminising: How about Kenny Sansom? & i totally agree Pat Jennings & Frank Mclintock , Wrighty Etc

Top Bottom