Biggest * in the Arsenal Blogosphere?

• Arseblog

• Le Grove

• Gunnerblog

• Tim Stillman

Results are only viewable after voting.

vantoure

Can only laugh now :lol: What they got away with smh
Even now, I'm still pissed at them. Really hate(d) United. P.S - it's also why i fail to really rate Fergie as highly as he's generally regarded. I'm probably wrong, but I can't help it

Was watching some highlights of arsenal - United from 2007 last week and found myself unconsciously celebrating the late Gallas goal to make it 2-2 :lol: . A few minutes later, I was pissed we didn't win the match.

Ha, that's the real emotion of being invested in arsenal. not the indifference or even apathy these days

CaseUteinberger

A-M's brilliant, yet humble Xhaka-stan 😍
Even now, I'm still pissed at them. Really hate(d) United. P.S - it's also why i fail to really rate Fergie as highly as he's generally regarded. I'm probably wrong, but I can't help it

Was watching some highlights of arsenal - United from 2007 last week and found myself unconsciously celebrating the late Gallas goal to make it 2-2 :lol: . A few minutes later, I was pissed we didn't win the match.

Ha, that's the real emotion of being invested in arsenal. not the indifference or even apathy these days
ManU have been the beneficiaries of so much referee bias it is unreal. Once that dries up they are midtable. Just look this season when they aren’t getting penalties left, right and center.

American_Gooner

Not Actually American. Unless Di Marzio Says So.
FJK37MDXMA0KIWU

This is worse than the Southampton one

Latest posts