• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

If You Don't Laugh You'll Cry

Biggest ***** in the Arsenal Blogosphere?

• Arseblog

• Le Grove

• Gunnerblog

• Tim Stillman

Results are only viewable after voting.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
3125392483.jpg

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

**** I forgot about half this ****, this thread is no good.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
It has been a 16-year wait, but it was worth it in the end as Dinamo Zagreb celebrated their first UEFA Champions League group win since 29 September 1999.

Arsenal, a team that has made it through the group stage in all the 15 seasons since Dinamo's 3-0 defeat of Sturm Graz, were the victims at the Maksimir Stadium on Wednesday night.

Lancelot

Established Member
We might be the only team in the history of EPL that fumbled a comfy 2-0 lead with 2 minutes to go before Half Time, only to get back onto the pitch in the second half and conceded the third goal within 10 minutes.

We then subbed all our genuine CMs off and ended up with 6 attacking outfield players; none of them knew how to defend, only to get an all-important equalizer from a CB.

Just to top it all off,

"Carroll's hat-trick was the fastest in the Premier League this season at seven minutes and 14 seconds."

I really don't know whether to laugh or to cry.

Source - bbc.co.uk

Last edited:

We might be the only team in the history of EPL that fumbled a comfy 2-0 lead with 2 minutes to go before Half Time, only to get back onto the pitch in the second half and conceded the third goal within 10 minutes.

We then subbed all our genuine CMs off and ended up with 6 attacking outfield players; none of them know how to defend, only to get an all-important equalizer from a CB.

Just to top it all off,

"Carroll's hat-trick was the fastest in the Premier League this season at seven minutes and 14 seconds."

I really don't know whether to laugh or to cry.

Source - bbc.co.uk

Arsenal does like to break records. And end them.

Remember when Zagreb hadn't won a game in CL for 10 years.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

“What we learn from Leicester City is what I knew for a long time, which is that it's not just only down to the amount of money you spend.”

Wenger justifying his own failure by using someone else’s success and casually claiming he knew all along.

Godwin1

Very well-known
“What we learn from Leicester City is what I knew for a long time, which is that it's not just only down to the amount of money you spend.”

Wenger justifying his own failure by using someone else’s success and casually claiming he knew all along.
So in a way our philosophy is winning the league. Wenger knows.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

After the United game:
“Let’s not go overboard,” he warned. “They had a few millions on the pitch today; from De Gea to their whole midfield who were experienced. They spent a lot of money on it.”

:lol:

Top Bottom