• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

If You Don't Laugh You'll Cry

Biggest ***** in the Arsenal Blogosphere?

• Arseblog

• Le Grove

• Gunnerblog

• Tim Stillman

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

whoops.jpg

santi-cazorla-a-faller-as-arsenal-slip-at-west-brom-Image.ashx

goonerwarsh

Established Member
Wow, what an absolutely abhorrent season when you look at it as a whole.

It's not even as though you could look at what is happening and think there is anything positive to build on - we don't look like a club that is on the up do we? Everyone here knows we're gonna have to watch the same thing play out next year too. In fact I think it could be even worse next year. Listening to Bilic's post game interview today I thought what a good manager. There's some brilliant managers with Poch, Klopp etc in the league now and next year it will be even tougher with Pep and probably Mourinho back. We could quite easily fall even further back next year if we don't ourselves the f**k out.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
“What we learn from Leicester City is what I knew for a long time, which is that it's not just only down to the amount of money you spend.”

Wenger justifying his own failure by using someone else’s success and casually claiming he knew all along.

I wish I could like this more than once.

David Smith

Established Member
What's with all the negativity? We have the best record against the top 4 this season. I'd say we're making progress.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

For the 100th time our season is down to hoping Sp**s **** up so we can finish above them.

Our season is that, "finish above Sp**s".

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Can't laugh anymore. Just anger, pure anger.

Why? Because Wenger is trying his best to force my love of the game, love of Arsenal out of me.

He needs to leave, he just needs to leave.

US_Gooner

Established Member
What a sh~t show. I need to forget this season as quickly as possible and this thread is not helping me achieve my goals.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Need a goal? Send on Walcott and Giroud, they'll ruin your chances and you'll end up looking worse going forward.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom