• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

If You Don't Laugh You'll Cry

Biggest ***** in the Arsenal Blogosphere?

• Arseblog

• Le Grove

• Gunnerblog

• Tim Stillman

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

"Hmm ball's coming over here, it's only Lewis Grabban though let me just....argh **** i've fxcked it again"

lewis-grabban-of-norwich-city-beats-gabriel-paulista-of-arsenal-as-he-picture-id499161628

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Can't find that graphic which showed the conversion rates of our strikers, they were on par with players like Gomis, Gestede and a few more of the worst strikers in the league.

Edit: found it.

suTaUPM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just look at the names there, literally the worst strikers in the division and in with them are our starting strikers at the start of the season.

Alexis has just been pure **** this season, I'll let him off due to his form last season and the games he played in the summer. But the other two ****s are robbing a living here, Walcott got what he was after when he signed his big deal, the **** is up there with Adebayor, but because he speaks well he's treated well by the media.

Hope Walcott and Giroud both get shipped in the summer, wankers.

Top Bottom