• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

If You Don't Laugh You'll Cry

Biggest ***** in the Arsenal Blogosphere?

• Arseblog

• Le Grove

• Gunnerblog

• Tim Stillman

Results are only viewable after voting.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
#consistent

Well, but you know Liverpool are better than us, Klopp had years to build his team, they spent a lot of money, Emery has to rebuild, Wenger, injury crisis, etc etc etc.

Look at that stat. No other team......... How many relegation level teams have gone to Anfield in recent seasons?

Even Everton put up a bigger fight than we do down there.

No excuses for that garbage. If relegation threatened teams filled with championship defenders can avoid conceding 4 goals before half-time at Anfield. Our sorry lot should be able to do the same, even if we had Jenkinson on the right and Lichsteiner on the left.

Gegen Pressing

'I almost cried!' -
Klopp moved by Salah allowing Firmino to complete hat-trick

Klopp will you laugh or cry? when Salah & Firmino move on to Spain in summer 2019 .

Last edited:

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
'I almost cried!' -
Klopp moved by Salah allowing Firmino to complete hat-trick

Klopp will you laugh or cry? when Salah & Firmino move on to Spain in summer 2019 .

He'll still probably have won the league by summer 2019 with Liverpool. Will you laugh or cry about that?

Take this as in tongue and cheek as your comment. Kloppo has always been a bit over the top, but this last two years in Liverpool he's borderline to full on cringeworthy. Still in my book the best manager around right now.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
woosah-woosah-woosah.jpg

Top Bottom