• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

If your not doing anything....

marhes26

As we seem to be selling our whole squad (according to the press) i was wondering if anyone fancied a game for Arsenal this coming season??.Just bring your boots with you on the day of a fixture....i can play up front..... :roll:

marhes26

Thank's...i can promise you that if i say i love the club..i mean I LOVE THE CLUB!!...and the fans...(Even the ones that dont sing at Highbury!!...then again maybe thats pushing it!!) :)

johe

I'll be in goal. I'm not English, so many on this forum will dislike me.
I flap alot at crosses, but I usually get em on the third attempt. I generally don't handle the ball very well, but I do have to say I'm extremely good at one on ones. My record injury rate is 3 injured strikers in one game. My reflexes are honed to the limit, and I like to see myself as a Barthez kind of goalkeeper, including the silly mistakes. Oh, except I'm not bald.

Personally I see it as a miracle I'm still first choice in our club in the age group I play in, but I guess it's because I don't let in many goals.

Overall, I'd say I would become a great signing for our club.

EDIT: I forgot one thing, and that is my kicking is alot better than Lehmann's. ;D

gash

Johe, how long have you lived in England. You miht qualify to play for the national squad. Christ knows you'll be better than James!!

Mark

Established Member
I'd be a great member of our team. I can play RM, LM or behind the striker. And I won't leave to Madrid or Chelsea or whoever.

johe

gash said:
Johe, how long have you lived in England. You miht qualify to play for the national squad. Christ knows you'll be better than James!!

Never lived in England, lol. I'd be 'another one of those imports' ;D

How long do I have to live in England to qualify for play in the national team? If it's five years I'll move over now and start playing for your national team when I'm 20 8)

Unlike James, at least I always do my best to look good when letting in a goal, throwing myself after the ball no matter how hopeless. :eek:ops:

Xanshin

I'll play left wing. I like to think of myself as a mixture of Overmars, Henry and Pires...except obviously better than all three :twisted:

Alexone234

I was planning, as a way of saving money for the new stadium, to take up every role at the club.

The management structure would look like:

Chairman: Alexone234
Vice-Chairman: Alexone234

Manager: Alexone234

Team:
Alexone234
Alexone234 Alexone234 Alexone234 Alexone234
Alexone234 Alexone234 Alexone234 Alexone234
Alexone234 Alexone234

Value for money at £50 per week

johe

Don't forget the other key roles:

Tea-lady: Alexone234
Groundkeeper: Alexone234
Janitor: Alexone234
Physiotherapist: Alexone234
Cook: Alexone234
Kitman: Alexone234

;D

Edit: Nearly forgot, you need an assistant manager, so who better for the job than good old - you guessed it - Alexone234!
Wow, that was so exciting, guessing who it was gonna be.

beanz

I'll volunteer to be the treasurer.
Now, the first thing you all need to do is send me £10 or 15 Euros each.
c/o Honest Pete,
9, Ironside Terrace,
Scunthorpe. :mrgreen:

johe

Ok, will our manager please present the line-up?

Do we have a full team yet? We could make like a Arsenal-Mania FC. :angel

johe

UPDATED

here's our line-up as far as I can count.. feel free to correct me if I left someone out:

Alexone234 - Manager/Chairman/Vicechairman

9. Marhes26 - striker

11 .HenrysGirl - Striker with alot upfront according to Alex :lol:

71. Johe - Crazy Goalkeeper

1. JamesLondon - Crazy Goalkeeper

4. VoomBoom - Bonebreaking Midfield General Roy Keane style

10. Mark - left/right midfielder, or behind the strikers

14. Suki - striker "a bit like Henry" according to himself :D

7. Xanshin - Left winger, "a mix of Overmars/Pires/Henry, except
better than all three of course"

3. gooner3 - centreback

40. Calvinngai88 - Goalkeeper without work-permit.

8. rachael-8 - centreback/striker/midfielder left-right

12. MightyArsenal - unfit fox-in-the-box

20. thegame24 - Deco-style diver..errm I mean midfielder

Top Bottom