• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

If your not doing anything....

voomboom

well if its an arsenal mania team, put voomboom down for a back breakin' bone crunchin' defensive midfield general who is guaranteed to continue arsenals proud disciplinary record by getting sent off once every 3 games.

Alexone234

johe said:
here's our line-up as far as I can count.. feel free to correct me if I left someone out:

Marhes26 - striker
HenrysGirl - Emmanuel Petit
Johe - goalkeeper
JamesLondon - goalkeeper
VoomBoom - defensive midfielder
Mark - attacking midfielder right/left/centre
Suki - striker
Xanshin - left mid
Alexone234 - Manager/Chairman/Vicechairman

We need a right back, left back and two centrebacks.

Henrysgirl is the striker, because she has the most up front by her reckoning ;)

I can see us all now. 'The Greatest Artists In Europe'. I'd be Arsenal's finest keeper too and at 20 I've got a whole CRAZY keeping career ahead of me to look forward to making saves like the one I'm making below. Bring on the ****.

bf2b.jpg

calvinngai88

I'll like to be the keeper. Maybe not agile enough, but my response is indeed quick, AT LEAST QUICKER than David James. I'll dive at any dangerous balls that may get into the net, even if the strike is from Henry's, I'll at least try to dive for the ball no matter what. ;D But I doubt I'll get a work permit in the years to come. :(

MightyArsenal

I used to win all the penalty shoot out games at school, and used to be the guy that goal hanged alot to get those tap ins :D
So I guess I can be the players arsenal have always wanted...if only I was just a bit fitter :(

johe

I'm updating our team as we go, just take a look at the post further up where it says UPDATED in red letters. ;D

marhes26

hey!! i'm "upfront" with Henry's girl!!

Actually i had a dream i was playing for Arsenal and when i scored the crowd never cheered!! :cry: ok back to my counselling....

thegame24

Established Member
Actually i had a dream i was playing for Arsenal and when i scored the crowd never cheered!! ok back to my counselling....

LOLLOLOLOL LMAO

I could be like deco and not do anything just dive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom