• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Inaki Cana's Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,688
  • Views 648,247

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Never said him, but his type. We have Eddie, who is a lesser player.
I just watched a highlights reel of Dobvyk at Girona (we got linked with him today).

He seems like he could be that kind of player, headache for defenders to work with, physical, strong, aggressive in the air.

Never watched him live but looks like he could be a rich man’s Mitrovic or Weghorst which would give us something different.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Anyone here watched Girona and Dobvyk? He seems to be 1 footed and turn like a truck but looks solid with his back to goal and good weight of pass.

Other than that he is of course a prolific goal scorer, really good in the air, and could go up a level here.

No idea about his true play style but he looks like he could become a Giroud type talisman player.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Anyone here watched Girona and Dobvyk? He seems to be 1 footed and turn like a truck but looks solid with his back to goal and good weight of pass.

Other than that he is of course a prolific goal scorer, really good in the air, and could go up a level here.

No idea about his true play style but he looks like he could become a Giroud type talisman player.

Because we have Havertz it seems like a nothing burger.

Gn1212

ITK Police 👮
The links continually get worse and worse. Another Summer of Cech incoming.
The links for all clubs have gone cold for a reason tbh. Euros have just started so the attention is there.

It should heat up again at some point next week as we're heading into the end of June.
Couple deadlines for some clubs to activate certain RCs or sort out their accounts.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
The links for all clubs have gone cold for a reason tbh. Euros have just started so the attention is there.

It should heat up again at some point next week as we're heading into the end of June.
Couple deadlines for some clubs to activate certain RCs or sort out their accounts.
This only makes sense if the attention being paid to Euros stops after this first week. We both know that's an insane take.

Gn1212

ITK Police 👮
This only makes sense if the attention being paid to Euros stops after this first week. We both know that's an insane take.
Where did I say that buddy?
Obviously the start of the Euros will gather attention.

The reason things will heat up is because there's certain RCs that will soon expire and teams will have to sort out their accounts before July.
Plus, as more games are played the picture on who qualifies to the next round or not will clear up which removes some pressure from certain teams.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, July 16

Arsenal have rejected a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe from Fulham, who are now considering a second bid [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Marseille are keen to sign Eddie Nketiah as they look to replace the outgoing Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom