• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Inaki Cana's Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,688
  • Views 648,022

Goonger

Why are they loaning him out if he’s as good as people think he is?

It didnt make sense to me either. However, I had read somewhere that PSV retain a significant sell on percentage should he be sold before 2025, so that's why PSG are keen for a loan this summer before a sale next summer. Would sort of make sense, because i couldn't really understand otherwise.

Gn1212

ITK Police 👮
It didnt make sense to me either. However, I had read somewhere that PSV retain a significant sell on percentage should he be sold before 2025, so that's why PSG are keen for a loan this summer before a sale next summer. Would sort of make sense, because i couldn't really understand otherwise.
Yeah, I heard about that on Fabrizio's video too I think. Even in that case though I don't get why they don't just use him.

He's one of the most highly rated youngsters and they seem to be keen on building on young guys again. Feels like one of those players you'd want to build around.

Goonger

Yeah, I heard about that on Fabrizio's video too I think. Even in that case though I don't get why they don't just use him.

He's one of the most highly rated youngsters and they seem to be keen on building on young guys again. Feels like one of those players you'd want to build around.

I had read last season when there was talk that PSG would buy him back from PSV that the player himself didnt want to return to PSG. I wonder if there's truth in that because like you say, considering PSG's shift in policy it doesn't really make sense otherwise as he seems like the exact type of player they are targeting now.

Kuroske

We are talking about PSG. Oil club with infinite money. They don't care about a few million that PSV will get from selling this year.

I think Xavi have a clause in his contract to demand certain playing time or else to loan him to prevent stagnation in his development. And PSG to loan him out to see if he develop into a worldclass player.

He was always in control of his fate in football and will not let a club destroy his career by using him as a sub during the length of his career.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I'll put my meat on Barbie. Surprise wake up style :shivering:

Awkward Krieger GIF by Archer

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, July 16

Arsenal have rejected a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe from Fulham, who are now considering a second bid [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Marseille are keen to sign Eddie Nketiah as they look to replace the outgoing Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom