• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Inaki Cana's Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,389
  • Views 629,079

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
You can't judge one player because one game Lunin played big part of real Madrid reaching the CL final
Did you watch Ousmane Dembele’s attempt at match-fixing in the World Cup final? I have never looked at him the same and never will. Mark my words. Nothing and I mean nothing will ever redeem him in my eyes. Woeful footballer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Did you watch Ousmane Dembele’s attempt at match-fixing in the World Cup final? I have never looked at him the same and never will. Mark my words. Nothing and I mean nothing will ever redeem him in my eyes. Woeful footballer.
What accident in game you referring into?

Gn1212

ITK Police 👮
Transfer Dealsheet from The Athletic tomorrow. Strap in for some news.

Predictions:
- Arsenal looking at wingers after Sesko pursuit didn't materialize
- No rush from Arsenal to move into the market

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Need to think about where we are as a club. We need to improve on the highest points tally since the invincible last season. People are just reeling of names thinking they will help us.

Simons, Sesko, Williams. None of these players start. They raise the floor in case we need someone from the bench or injury, but if you genuinely think about improving the 1st 11. They don't.

So the big question is. At left back, CM and lw. Who walks into our team? Who makes us better?

It's not Neves, Onana and so on.

It's Musiala, Wirtz, Rodrygo, Kvaratskelia, Leao, Pedri, Camavinga, Valvderde, Tchouameni, Isak, Guimaraes.

It's not a long list of players. The question is can we get 1? If we can get 1. We probably win the league.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Need to think about where we are as a club. We need to improve on the highest points tally since the invincible last season. People are just reeling of names thinking they will help us.

Simons, Sesko, Williams. None of these players start. They raise the floor in case we need someone from the bench or injury, but if you genuinely think about improving the 1st 11. They don't.

So the big question is. At left back, CM and lw. Who walks into our team? Who makes us better?

It's not Neves, Onana and so on.

It's Musiala, Wirtz, Rodrygo, Kvaratskelia, Leao, Pedri, Camavinga, Valvderde, Tchouameni, Isak, Guimaraes.

It's not a long list of players. The question is can we get 1? If we can get 1. We probably win the league.

If I were Arsenal I’d be trying my damn near best to get Musiala and I wouldn’t care if the fee was £120M. Pure game changer right there for the next 5-10 years.

Still able to get the little things needed like LCB/LB cover and a CM maybe like Fofana as well to replace Partey if he goes. Could also get Doue after sales. But we absolutely require a big boy.

Kuroske

None of the players you mentioned will join Arsenal at this stage. The current Arsenal just do not have the pull like City, Real, Barca PSG and even Bayern. Reputation and salary wise.

It is easier to sign talented players hoping they develop into world class such as Ødegaard.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White

“Arsenals priority is now a midfielder to complement Rice, they’re leaning more towards a number 6 than a number 8 as they feel that position has more attractive players on the market”

It’s weird coz I feel like the opposite is true. I see more talent in 8 than 6 out there.

If they’re actually planning an Onana x Rice axis of evil for our first XI I might skip next season.

It might end up being effective but this is not what I signed up for as an Arsenal fan. Appreciate some of the (even) older bros here might be getting aroused thinking of the Graham years but it’s not for me.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

None of the players you mentioned will join Arsenal at this stage. The current Arsenal just do not have the pull like City, Real, Barca PSG and even Bayern. Reputation and salary wise.

It is easier to sign talented players hoping they develop into world class such as Ødegaard.
Think we’re very highly regarded in the eyes of players at the moment. Genuinely believe we’re ahead of Bayern, PSG and maybe even Barca. Given uncertainty around City potentially even then. At least from a sporting perspective, maybe less so for agents wrt salaries.

I don’t think we can lure away any of the Madrid players without them being made clear on not being starters/in their plans. Musiala probably a difficult one and I’d think we wouldn’t be the first option for Wirtz.

For the others they’d jump at the chance to play for us and it’s not unthinkable that any of the players would want to come, depending on circumstances.

LookingForEric

It’s weird coz I feel like the opposite is true. I see more talent in 8 than 6 out there.

If they’re actually planning an Onana x Rice axis of evil for our first XI I might skip next season.

It might end up being effective but this is not what I signed up for as an Arsenal fan. Appreciate some of the (even) older bros here might be getting aroused thinking of the Graham years but it’s not for me.

If Onana is the priority signing at CM even id switch off, that is not a priority signing at all.

We’ve scouted this Neves kid a lot, maybe he’s the one? If you look on Transfermarkt he is probably the best option in terms of age, ability and overall value for money.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Wonder if it also means Kai8 isn’t over.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

You look at that fixture list and you can’t be going to some games with Kai at 8 or an inexperienced Onana at 6.

Get me Kimmich or someone who’s been in the big games. Osi would eat these fixtures.

LookingForEric

Wonder if it also means Kai8 isn’t over.

I think midfielder being a priority probably indicates Kai is gonna be the striker.

When they say someone who “complements” Rice that is not Onana. That is Pedri, Neves, Barella, FDJ etc.

I think there’s only one attainable name, I haven’t seen much of him and was against it initially but maybe Neves is the best option with Jorginho still being here as well.

Ljonin

If Onana is the priority signing at CM even id switch off, that is not a priority signing at all.

We’ve scouted this Neves kid a lot, maybe he’s the one? If you look on Transfermarkt he is probably the best option in terms of age, ability and overall value for money.
Neves is a prospect for the future, not someone you bring in to pip City for the title.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, July 13

Arsenal and Bologna are working to find a compromise on the structure of the transfer fee [Di Marzio]

Nuno Tavares has signed his contract as a Lazio player until 2029 [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom