• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Inaki Cana's Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,688
  • Views 647,701

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Given that some of our players might return late from euros and our really tough start to the season, I'll be really disappointed if we don't get our main signings done by mid July (at least on the background)

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Either tbh, it’s still a massive number.

I do wonder though if we get to the point where there’s no one we actually want and pull the trigger on Joao’s RC.

So this is it right. Normally I would say kid is mad expensive but there literally is no one else out there I want in that position 😭

It’s why I don’t understand why we don’t just target a more creative profile than a DLP anyway.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
It means for this role I’d rather take the risk with an overseas talent who I think has an insane ceiling (Neves) than a “safe pl option” (Bruno) who has known limitations and a lower ceiling. Esp given they cost about the same.
Okay…but how does all of this relate to penises and castration?

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Seems like you’re more salty about Auba than he is about the club tbf
How have you come to that conclusion 🤔

Its not difficult to think he would not be the biggest fan of Arteta, considering the fallout & how he was ostracized from the group & ultimately forced out of the club.

He probably still has affection for the club & fans, but very much doubt the manager...& whilst Teta is still here, I doubt Auba will advocating anyone to join.

Gn1212

ITK Police 👮
Ruben Neves said back in February that Arsenal deal was close but collapsed. He does kind of fit the profile we want no?
He does and he can still play at a high level but he was probably talking about the summer was off to Roma.
Last summer as he said he was close to joining Barca but they kept him waiting(like they did with Felix and Cancelo) trying to pennypinch like they always do so he decided to take Hilal's offer.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

How have you come to that conclusion 🤔

Its not difficult to think he would not be the biggest fan of Arteta, considering the fallout & how he was ostracized from the group & ultimately forced out of the club.

He probably still has affection for the club & fans, but very much doubt the manager...& whilst Teta is still here, I doubt Auba will advocating anyone to join.

It’s more your general view on him from what I’ve read but I don’t think it’s that deep. Why would he advise a kid from Portugal not to come to Arsenal and play under Arteta? I don’t think he cares 😂

Sure he fell out with Arteta but you just have to look at how his best buddy Lacazette kept things moving even though he saw first hand of what was happening to Auba which goes to show some footballers don’t really care about all that stuff whereas fans take things personally. Only petty footballers like Adebayor keep grudges for decades. FWIW Auba remained professional by keeping quiet for a long time, he could have easily just called up Piers Morgan and dropped a special bashing Arteta and the club like CR7.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
It’s more your general view on him from what I’ve read but I don’t think it’s that deep. Why would he advise a kid from Portugal not to come to Arsenal and play under Arteta? I don’t think he cares 😂

Sure he fell out with Arteta but you just have to look at how his best buddy Lacazette kept things moving even though he saw first hand of what was happening to Auba which goes to show some footballers don’t really care about all that stuff whereas fans take things personally. Only petty footballers like Adebayor keep grudges for decades. FWIW Auba remained professional by keeping quiet for a long time, he could have easily just called up Piers Morgan and dropped a special bashing Arteta and the club like CR7.
No offence but I couldn't be ar*ed to read all your post.

I've nothing against Auba, I loved him at the club.

My post was just a throwaway comment, but you've obviously delved deep to find something out of nothing.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, July 16

Arsenal have rejected a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe from Fulham, who are now considering a second bid [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Marseille are keen to sign Eddie Nketiah as they look to replace the outgoing Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom