• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Inaki Cana's Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,389
  • Views 628,844

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Giutierrez
Luiz/Bruno/Neves
Eze/Simons
Osimhen

Let’s go big dog mode.

Looking France GIF by Paris Saint-Germain

@db10_therza I am massive

Macho

Pan-Africanism Enthusiast.
Dusted 🔻

Not bothered whether we sign him or not but just take in the comments under the tweet and you’ll find out everything that’s wrong with modern day fans.

Prioritising someone’s personality over what they can do on the pitch. Rubbish.

I’m late to this, but I fully believe it and it sounds typical tbh. Not that he’s wishlist or anything, but it’s a shame that our recruitment is seemingly like this.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

He does and he can still play at a high level but he was probably talking about the summer was off to Roma.
Last summer as he said he was close to joining Barca but they kept him waiting(like they did with Felix and Cancelo) trying to pennypinch like they always do so he decided to take Hilal's offer.

No he specifically said Arsenal, not Roma.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not bothered whether we sign him or not but just take in the comments under the tweet and you’ll find out everything that’s wrong with modern day fans.

Prioritising someone’s personality over what they can do on the pitch. Rubbish.

It’s fair tbh. You accept certain behaviours if the talent is special or elite. From someone like Toney? No chance, those are exceptions mid table and below clubs make.

Some Fofana noise going around for an apparent cut price fee due to only having a year left on his contract. At the 15-20m euros quoted price, and likely reasonable wages, think we could do a lot worse for a "floor raising" signing. Would potentially allow you to add another attacking midfield/winger combo as well, such as Eze or Doue.

I personally think we need two midfielders. A 6/8 to pair with Rice and Jorginho as well as a more attack minded player than can either fill in or play next to Ødegaard, depending on what the game calls for. You'll never get actual competition for Ødegaard as I legitimately think it's either him or Jude as the best attacking mid's in the world, but they way our roster is currently constructed if he were to get hurt for a month it could tank our season.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

He knows very little outside fixture news like TNAT. He said Osimhen was our top target, then Toney then we weren’t gonna sign a CF.

Osimhen was probably our top target, things can change and Havertz started performing.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, July 13

Arsenal and Bologna are working to find a compromise on the structure of the transfer fee [Di Marzio]

Nuno Tavares has signed his contract as a Lazio player until 2029 [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom