• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Inaki Cana's Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,688
  • Views 648,247

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Who do you want? Nicky?

100%. He's the ideal winger for me still, he's rapid, two-footed and his decision-making is really good. He'll get judged a lot in the Euros but you even see guys like Leao struggle so it doesn't phase me. He's developed a ton last couple years at Bilbao.

He makes the most sense.

There are other option of course, but I'd hope we'd compliment him with an Osimhen or CM like De Jong, Kimmich, Camavinga, Touchemeni etc.

• Applause
Reactions: A_G

Gn1212

ITK Police 👮
We have some level of interest in dozens of players. John Percy said it was City and Newcastle most seriously interested in him, no mention of Arsenal.
Sure, but Nico and Pedro are the ones being mentioned the most so far about wide forwards so we're still linked with him.

Personally, I don't expect us to sign either.
Nico is Barca-bound and Neto is too big a risk.
My feeling is that whoever they're actually looking for the attack hasn't been mentioned yet by the media. By the time we know who it is it'd be fairly advanced a la Timber.

6666Louis

Not many options. Understandable a modric like midfielder is top priority.

Watched the Slovenia game, Sesko seems like the ideal transfer as a striker. He is highly technical, good understand of the game, quick.

Can see us going all in for him.

Know about the rumours, but let’s see after the euros.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

What's with that TNAT anyway. Here we believe some random tweeter, like some author of the Bible. Year after year, Twitter (sorry X) has been full of secret agents whispering transfer rumours.

Because he has links within the game and gives legit information? Thought that was obvious. Bloke gave us who we were playing 2 hours before the club did, you reckon he doesn’t have top tier sources after that?!

A_G

Lost A Bet
Because he has links within the game and gives legit information? Thought that was obvious. Bloke gave us who we were playing 2 hours before the club did, you reckon he doesn’t have top tier sources after that?!
Yeah because he’s team news and tickets, not team news and transfers.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
We have some level of interest in dozens of players. John Percy said it was City and Newcastle most seriously interested in him, no mention of Arsenal.

John Percy has nothing on Nigel_b_golf, Purple Panel and Mo from Twitter.

• Funny

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Do you reckon the same bloke doesn’t get transfer info?

I think he makes most of it up because he's trying to make coin off gullible people. He probably knows someone in the club admin. That person won't be knowing everyone Edu is talking too or what Edu thinks about targets. It's obvious he's been pretending to be more ITK than he is. He even started pretending to have a source with Onana's agent.

It's speculated Camden knows Wilshere. He was the first one to link us to Santi back in the day and he called Declan Rice in January last year. He still rarely gets things right but might know something that is common knowledge among club staff. It's same thing with TNAT at best

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Sure, but Nico and Pedro are the ones being mentioned the most so far about wide forwards so we're still linked with him.

Personally, I don't expect us to sign either.
Nico is Barca-bound and Neto is too big a risk.
My feeling is that whoever they're actually looking for the attack hasn't been mentioned yet by the media. By the time we know who it is it'd be fairly advanced a la Timber.

Neto is too talented not to take that risk (imo). He won't be rushed back every time he suffers an injury like he is at Wolves. 20 games of Neto is still worth the transfer fee, his wages won't be anywhere near as high as Williams.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

He might get bits here and there, not enough to make a patreon or have daily/weekly updates.

Yeah no I agree with the last part which is why I haven’t watched anything since his first video with Christopher

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Eze available for 50M or Neto I'd take them over Doue because the talent is similar but they more ready to deliver if needed.

I hope we try for Neto again

Bloodbather

Established Member

Thoughts on bringing in Lobotka?
Serie A analysts I follow say he had a pretty bad year and seems to be declining.

I like Doue but Eze is a potential game changer. If he’s available for £60m kinda bracket it’s a no brainer for me.
For me it's the exact opposite, I like Eze, but Doué seems like a game changer. I see world class potential there. I think his versatility suits us more as well.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, July 16

Arsenal have rejected a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe from Fulham, who are now considering a second bid [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Marseille are keen to sign Eddie Nketiah as they look to replace the outgoing Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom