• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Inaki Cana's Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,688
  • Views 648,022

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Anyone want my opinion on Merino?
tumbleweed GIF

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How was Mikel performance today? Many people I see taking weak links seriously you should wait for more trusted sources to confirm if we really want him.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

How was Mikel performance today? Many people I see taking weak links seriously you should wait for more trusted sources to confirm if we really want him.

Would be very good for the price ( 20 mil) and provide good depth for 6 and 8. Would 100% take him but would want another signing at CM to be our nailed on starter ( ideally a 6). Although the market seems dry this summer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would be very good for the price ( 20 mil) and provide good depth for 6 and 8. Would 100% take him but would want another signing at CM to be our nailed on starter ( ideally a 6). Although the market seems dry this summer.
Likely him and Onana would probably cost under 70M but really not difference makers names.

balthazar

Support from you guys is why I do this game. I’m in it for the community.

I looked at Bennacer (too injury prone), Locatelli (good profile but terrible form) and even Palhina (redundant with Rice).

The number one guy is…

1719276763090.png

His profile is top top. Great lone pivot but is strong physically as well.

Also less developed but…

Effenberg? Hell yeah

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I looked at Bennacer (too injury prone), Locatelli (good profile but terrible form) and even Palhina (redundant with Rice).

The number one guy is…

View attachment 25434

Also less developed but…

View attachment 25435

Was incredible against us in the CL and he’ll grow into a top midfielder.

THE WILDCARD

View attachment 25436

Best passer of the lot but unrealistic for us to get him unfortunately. Would be scary hours with him at the base of our three.
You just want him cause he is a gooner and has arsenal badge tattoo on his forearm

ragnarock

The number one guy is…

View attachment 25434

My 2 minute YT scouting tells me he is more a Declan than a Thomas/Jorg, is that correct?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

My 2 minute YT scouting tells me he is more a Declan than a Thomas/Jorg, is that correct?

His passing is very good. The way he controlled the tempo against Declan was fascinating.

Watch the game back he couldn’t get near him.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, July 16

Arsenal have rejected a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe from Fulham, who are now considering a second bid [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Marseille are keen to sign Eddie Nketiah as they look to replace the outgoing Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom