• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

inter 1 - 5 arsenal VHS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Established Member
does anyone know if there is a video of the whole game? if anyone knows anything please let me know. thanks. 8)

Eastrek

I swear I saw an advert in the programme for a dvd called the Italian Job - apparently in time for xmas, it was on the page with all ou results on against fulham and maybe wolves too but i can't remember

Valleyman

don't think so.
I don't know if they're showing them anymore, but they show(ed) the highlights on Eurosport

marhes26

Yes there is a DVD coming out.Its called the Italian job and it was advertised in the Fulham programme.It did say it was out for xmas so it might already be available.

Adam

Established Member
ATTENTION - any users that name websites which stream/download video and do not own copyright to the images will be punished.

JazzG

Established Member
Adam said:
ATTENTION - any users that name websites which stream/download video other than Arsenal.com will be punished.

I downloaded the goals from the Inter milan site, not good quality though. That is ok right?

Adam

Established Member
JazzG said:
Adam said:
ATTENTION - any users that name websites which stream/download video other than Arsenal.com will be punished.

I downloaded the goals from the Inter milan site, not good quality though. That is ok right?

Arsenal.com can't do Arsenal-mania for Inter.it publishing their teams goals as they have the rights to do so.

thegame24

Established Member
euro sport were showiing the whole match for a whole week

i saw it 3 times aswell as seeing it live.

Adam

Established Member
I taped the whole game - and i don't do that all too often. What a coup!

I just hope i don't look back at it at the end of a season as the high point.

A

Anonymous

Around the ground there is a stall that sells vids. I think its near the Arsenal tube station!

Webdesignlab

Established Member
thegame24 said:
euro sport were showiing the whole match for a whole week

i saw it 3 times aswell as seeing it live.

I watched that game over and over again on Eurosport. My wife was going mental at me, but I could not help it, it was such a special night.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
It was a game that will live long in the memory. Did anyone hear Bill Leslie's commentary of the goals on Capital Gold? He was absolutely delirious and he's a Chelsea supporter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom