• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

International Friendlies 6/2/04

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
well, seems the ex-Arsenal boy Graham Barrett scored his first Senior International goald for Ireland as they beat Jamaica 1-0.... (over half the team were barely fringe players).... apparently he played pretty well....

Turkey 1 - 0 South Korea
Czech 3 - 1 Bulgaria
USA 4 - 0 Honduras (should have been 7-0)
Switzerland 0 - 2 Germany

in South America WC Qualifying:

Ecuador 2 - 1 Colombia
Brazil leads Argentina 2-0 in the second half (Ronaldo scored both on penalties)

in case anyone cared..... :)

skart14

brazil 2- argie 1....sorin scored 1 minute plus extra time...

EDUUUUU comes on...for less than 1 minute... :p

another penalty for fatron.....he scores......bra 3 - arg 1

fatron 3 - sorin 1

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
but at least he is getting INTO the squad.. that was a step up from before when he wasnt getting called up at all....

Gooner_Milton

Aye no arguments there.

It's just a pity the Brazillian coaches historically favoured attacking midfielders over defensive midfielders. Edu is decent on the offense but I'll have to be honest to say he's no Rivaldo...or if you're factoring the newer batch, no Kaka. Pretty hard to see him take over Gilberto's spot too. That one midfield anchor slot is spit between Gilberto and Edmilson anyway.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
oh, i think Ze Roberto is a decent player... but i think Edu should get a decent run in a "real" match to show the manager what he can do....

VCC

USA, I'm assuming you watched the massacre in Foxboro. We absolutebly whipped them, although somehow I managed to completely miss the 4th goal...

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
you mean Sanneh's goal? it was a nice header... and yes, i watched the match... hehe... if they are supposed to be one of the stronger squads in CONCACAF, we're gonna mop up... i think its still gonna be USA, Mexico and Costa Rica..... was fairly enjoyable to watch... that one guy Connor Casey even played pretty well..... (havent heard much of him before)... wasnt much of a match though... way too easy....

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i did see that, thanks to Ejub.. i didnt know it was on and he PM'd me at 9:01pm and told me it was on.... wish they would have shown a few more goals, but sweet nonetheless

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom