• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Internationals: France vs. Germany - Titi vs. MadJens

Sammer

Established Member
Should be an interesting game - I am going myself and crossing my fingers that Oliver Kahn still has these stomach cramps that have kept him away for training.

So it´s Thierry, Robert and Sylvain vs. MADJENS.

What´s your prediction?

A

Anonymous

what do you think about Chelsea having 5 players in the England team.not many top sides in the UK can field 5 english players

mauapa

10:0 to France. after oliver kahn is totally humiliated. jen can take over as germany's first choice keeper :twisted:

Sammer

Established Member
gunnersgal said:
dunno it's a tough choice to make for who i want to win
sammer whos fans are you sitting with

...german side. I guess the french have a very good chance winning 2-0, or 2-1 sth. like that.

They just ruled the Euro2004 qualification with 8 wins. Very tough for MadJens, if he´s between the posts.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
the German squad is relatively weak compared to what they used to be. a keeper wont win the game for them. a lot of players are out and the rest just arent the same quality as the French team.

Depending on where it is, i will say either 3-0 (if in France) or 2-1 (if in Germany)...

Guns and Arses

I think it's France 2 Germany 1. Sylvain will get both goals. But if Jens is playing, something very interesting will happen. What about another sublime back pass by the German RB?

Sammer

Established Member
USArsenal said:
the German squad is relatively weak compared to what they used to be. a keeper wont win the game for them. a lot of players are out and the rest just arent the same quality as the French team.

Depending on where it is, i will say either 3-0 (if in France) or 2-1 (if in Germany)...

I agree. The french squad is just a different class, besides Barthez of course.

Germany has only one chance (as most of the times) - trying to fight France down with physical strength and team spirit.
Technically, the german team is **** (some exceptions, e.g. Kuranyi, Ballack, Deisler) - but somehow, they always don´t do too bad in the WC.

kajej

Sorry sammer but I think the German team is overrated because of their accomplishments in the WC and i hope France show the difference of class between the 2 teams

Sammer

Established Member
kajej said:
Sorry sammer but I think the German team is overrated because of their accomplishments in the WC and i hope France show the difference of class between the 2 teams

You don´t have to be sorry for a statement that is 100% true. :D

I believe the only world-class players in the german team are the keepers KAHN and LEHMANN.

There are some good players like WÖRNS and BALLACK, but they are all on the sub-world-class level - so to speak.

Andrew

Even if Kahn was half dead, blind and his arms amputated, he would still be chosen above Jens in the German team. :x

Sammer

Established Member
Andrew said:
Even if Kahn was half dead, blind and his arms amputated, he would still be chosen above Jens in the German team. :x

I am afraid, you are right on this one...

lewdikris

Established Member
Hmmmm, depends on team selected I guess. Don't imagine Titi will play more than an hour - all the teams have to be looking at fringe players for next summer by this stage.

Keep an eye on Kuranyi for us though Sammer - he's a player going places, bigtime.

Milan, if reports are true!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom