• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Internationals: France vs. Germany - Titi vs. MadJens

Sammer

Established Member
lewdikris said:
Hmmmm, depends on team selected I guess. Don't imagine Titi will play more than an hour - all the teams have to be looking at fringe players for next summer by this stage.

Keep an eye on Kuranyi for us though Sammer - he's a player going places, bigtime.

Milan, if reports are true!!

Hey, you are pretty well informed lewdikris. Kuranyi will be a great striker very soon (he already is one of the best in the Bundesliga, but he is still quite young).

Really, he is the most promising young player next to VOLZ and HILDEBRANDT (Stuttgart goalie).

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Sammer said:
lewdikris said:
Hmmmm, depends on team selected I guess. Don't imagine Titi will play more than an hour - all the teams have to be looking at fringe players for next summer by this stage.

Keep an eye on Kuranyi for us though Sammer - he's a player going places, bigtime.

Milan, if reports are true!!

Hey, you are pretty well informed lewdikris. Kuranyi will be a great striker very soon (he already is one of the best in the Bundesliga, but he is still quite young).

Really, he is the most promising young player next to VOLZ and HILDEBRANDT (Stuttgart goalie).

So the German people think that Volz will soon become a big player for the National side?

rachael-8

how old is kahn now?i saw somewhere that kahn is only chosen because he plays for munich,is that true?
they should give jens a chance
i saw kahn against lyon in the cl and didnt look good at all

Andrew

SF Gooner said:
Henry was AWESOME today. The second goal he set up for Trezuget was delightful. He was on TOP form today.

With performances like that, you can only wish they were replicated in the Champions League for us. We no doubt have the players who can go far in the CL, it must just be a mental thing.

JazzG

Established Member
Andrew said:
With performances like that, you can only wish they were replicated in the Champions League for us. We no doubt have the players who can go far in the CL, it must just be a mental thing.

In the CL he is man marked in the match, the team will play deep and man mark him just so he can't get going. Henry can't go deep either because there is no one ahead of him.....

Sammer

Established Member
I went to the game yesterday - and boy, HENRY was unbelievable. He just destroyed, the (usual pretty solid) german defense by technical ability (anybody seen how he fooled Wörns, when he outpaced him at the 2nd goal) and rocket-like-pace.

HENRY and ZIDANE got celebrated by the german crowd for showing such a word-class-performance.

PIRES looked good too, very solid and always dangerous (passing). WILTORD came in in the 2nd half, but didn´t really show much.

Unfortunately MADJENS didn´t play - although he got cheered again for his warm-ups (he used to play at Gelsenkirchen/Schalke).

Can´t believe that KAHN was between the posts again - he didn´t look to convincing at all.

Ah, and BARTEZ didn´t get to play.... ;D

lewdikris

Established Member
You always get the impression Henry and Zidane REALLY enjoy playing with each other - it just looks like a laugh when they're on the pitch together. Unless you're an opposition defender!

Sammer

Established Member
lewdikris said:
You always get the impression Henry and Zidane REALLY enjoy playing with each other - it just looks like a laugh when they're on the pitch together. Unless you're an opposition defender!

Yeah, they produce the magic of football. It was great to see them just a couple yards away.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
There's no doubt in my mind that Henry is now Zidane's equal. People use to rave about the French side coz of Zidane but now they talk about Henry's talent just as much. Indeed Henry's contribution in games is more then that of Zidane. Henry scores tons of goals as well as setting up loads.

satan_beckham

btw why is it that henry is scoring heading goals for france and not for us?so its not like what ppl say that henry cant head the ball.

Latest posts

Top Bottom