• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

... is it just me or is v.Persie...

henrys cat

Personally i think it will be against Southampton. The poor souls wont know what hit them. I have to so mush respect for an Arsenal player with whom The Prof is praising his virtues before he has even had a full EPL start to his name.

the boy will be special as im sure we all agree.

dsurg

Dont be surprised if the kid starts tomorrow in place of Bergkamp. And Reyes and Pires play where they did on saturday...

I would think Freddie would come in the second half to raise his fitness for the United game...

I bet AW can pull off such a surprise..cos it was a big surprise that Pires played in that position against Rosenberg

kNiteMare

Nah, probably Reyes with Henry up front. You will see RvP in CC as everyone say, and I still dont think he can dislodge any of the first teamer at this stage yet.

Feis-al

Actually, As he said in the UEFA Mag interview, The boss told him to first beat Sol and Kolo in training and everything will be ready. Started believing he is trying by the look of things ;D

A.M.A.G.

all though it makes so much sense, it still makes me laugh
first beat Sol and Kolo in training and everything will be ready

If you can beat our defenders, you can probably beat most others... :mrgreen:

Muppy

Wenger said on Arsenal.com that RvP was going to play centre midfield, not on wings or as a forward. My guess is that he's gonna be a defensive playmaker like Andrea Pirlo of Milan.

Weakerthan

Muppy said:
Wenger said on Arsenal.com that RvP was going to play centre midfield, not on wings or as a forward. My guess is that he's gonna be a defensive playmaker like Andrea Pirlo of Milan.

He meant a central role in attack, mate.

RobinVanPersie

Muppy said:

Robin don't likes it when he has to defense so he will never be a defensive playmaker.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Muppy said:

Not a very educated guess then? :lol: :wink:

Top Bottom