• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Is the fanbase infected by naive fools?

Are you okey with Arsenal being connected to hunting?

• Yes I am a resonable sane person

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No I am a naive reailty alienated fool?

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Is this really threadworthy? The topic is anti-hunting and has nothing to do with football. Should go to the non football section of the forum. FWIW I agree with the posters, this is one more thing to hate Kroenke for. Killing of animals for sport itself is hateful, and then this channel seems to be showing the killing of endangered animals.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Is this really threadworthy? The topic is anti-hunting and has nothing to do with football. Should go to the non football section of the forum. FWIW I agree with the posters, this is one more thing to hate Kroenke for. Killing of animals for sport itself is hateful, and then this channel seems to be showing the killing of endangered animals.

Hate Kroenke all you want, I am not up to speed with his dealings re Arsenal tbh

but hating him for hunting IS naive and totally reality alienated

Proper ethical hunting strives for and in most cases achieves a good balance between conservation (of a species as a whole not individuel animals of course) and the outtake. you'd be hard pressed to find meat that is more ecological and ethical, the animals don't know what hit them in most cases, compared to factory/farm raised animals atleast.

be it for sport or a source of Meat, most often it is both. Even in the case of trophy hunting the meat does'nt go to waste you know. It goes to the locals. For them trophy hunting is Even better than hunting themselves, they get to keep The meat AND the hunting provides jobs that wouldnt be there without hunting

Try to view things from a factual pow not an emotionel

Without hunting traffic deaths would be on the rise
Without hunting the costs for farmers and lumber industry would rise
without hunting animal populations would rise uncontrollable with diseases and predators also rising.

Why limit ourselves to a renowable source of protein?

Trophy hunting is what saved several of the species in Africa and elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom