• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Is wenger making a mistake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddharth

Wenger says he won't make any new signings and believes that we have got enough depth for a title shot. I feel that arsenal can do away with the present squad in EPL but playing in the CL is going to take it's toll.We are into knockout stages and the players would give everything to progress into quarters. Injuries to key players especially during conjested fixtures of F.A cup,EPL,CL is going to leave us crippled and cost us the title.I just pray it's not the case.
Signing a decent striker is absolutely imperative imo.just take a look at the schedule below and you will underatand my worries.We are playing tough teams apart from wolves.This is the most important phase of arsenal's season and more than a slip here and injuries would spell doom.
Hope wenger puts a lot of thought in whatever decision he takes.:roll:

February
A Sat 7th Wolverhampton Wanderers
H Tue 10th Southampton
A Sat 21st Chelsea
A 24/25th Celta vigo
H Sat 28th Charlton Athletic
March
H 9/10th Celta vigo
A Sat 13th Blackburn Rovers
H Sat 20th Bolton Wanderers
H Sat 27th Manchester United

The Mini

I think that with the same sort of idea as last season, and possibly one buy we'll do our bit, The FA Cup can be a chance for our bench warmers and fringe players like last season and we play first team foortball for the EPL and CL.

P.S. You missed the Carling Cup

A

Anonymous

again a major mistake from wenger. we need a striker

last year a decent defender would have won us the championship. this year we need a decent striker

JazzG

Established Member
No offense but there is already a thread on this and you probably should of posted it there :)

oh and yes we do need another striker. Not many good, cheap and available for the CL strikers around though........

Aussie

Established Member
picture this i know you dont want to

Arsenal 4 Wolves nil Henry has a hatrick and he know has the ball he twists awkardly and does a knee and is out for the rest of the season.

Who is going to score the goals I know we are still capable of winning games without him but winning the leaugue and the champions leaugue would no be very very hard. I still belive he will buy as he said at the moment there is nothing availible but in a week who knows

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Aussie said:

Arsenal 4 Wolves nil Henry has a hatrick and he know has the ball he twists awkardly and does a knee and is out for the rest of the season.

dont even think about things like that :roll: :cry:

Aussie

Established Member
thierrys_girl said:
Aussie said:

dont even think about things like that :roll: :cry:

I know but that proves my point we need another quality striker

JazzG

Established Member
Do you wanna give Wenger £20mill so he can buy one?

The same can be said for every team, some players just can't be replaced. Henry is one of them, the next best thing would cost us a lot of money, money which we don't have.......

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Arsène's not just going to sign anyone. It seems like he's waiting for his target to become available. I really thought he would take a gamble on Patrick Kluivert.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
JazzG said:
Do you wanna give Wenger £20mill so he can buy one?

The same can be said for every team, some players just can't be replaced. Henry is one of them, the next best thing would cost us a lot of money, money which we don't have.......

Yes. AW would buy if he could, I am sure. The money just aint there, but saying that Kluivert don't cost to much ... maybe a loan?

Ok, I am clutching at straws.

A

Anonymous

Arsenal has money to spend, but Wenger has gone on record saying he is not buying.

He ****ed up last year not buying a decent defender. It is blatantly obvious we need a decent striker, but no
He is again saying we do not need anyone? Why on earth do people call him the professor?

In my opinion last year we lost the EPL because of his arrogance and too much relance on Henry, and now he is doing it again
:x

JazzG

Established Member
How much money has he got?

With this money we have, name me a quality striker we could buy and is eligible for the CL as well?

You ain't gonna respond though are you......

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
henry_14 said:
Arsenal has money to spend, but Wenger has gone on record saying he is not buying

Wenger is only going to sign someone who is good enough for Arsenal. He's not just going to spend money just for the sake of it. Imagine if henry_14 ran Arsenal FC. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom