• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Isco

carlito'sway

Established Member
I have to say that I don't think Isco is really what we need in CM at this point. If we have Isco next to Xhaka in CM, that would be the slowest pairing in history. Unless we don't use the Swiss anymore and I oubt that.
We need someone equally good technically but much more pace and dynamism in midfield. (Saul, Cyprien....)

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Isco would be an Özil replacement if we wished to play the same way that we do now. Great little player but he really isn't what we need.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Isco is very agile, his pace shouldn't be a concern and I'd like the 4-3-3 move to be permanent so we could use him. There is no guarantee that Jack will come in, stay healthy and play up to the required level so we need another creative player. Can play wide or attacking midfield pretty easily.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Isco ffs. The learning curve of this club is non-existent. Washed up has-been after washed up has-been comes here to fail and still nothing changes. We'll probably miss out on Aouar and bring in Isco and Eriksen, both with 200k/w deals over three years

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Never seen talent declined so hard like Isco he so s**t and real madrid fans always making this fat filters on him

Top Bottom