• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ismaila Sarr

AeNwT

Honestly, if the release clause price is true. This is a no brainer to me. I’d like to see how Emery develops him. He has a thing for scoring outstanding goals.

Also, so many people keep knocking his dribbling and technical ability. He just needs to be coached on what to do in various situations. The rest should come to him

Last edited:

ArsenalFever

Do not be fooled, well below average player for Arsenals standards, yes he has useful pace, but very raw and that's about it from what I've seen.
Would prefer many of the other players linked to Arsenal.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

My mate who’s a PSG fan rates him really highly, rates him as a prospect above Pepe which I find surprising.

He’s usually pretty spot on with his shouts.

neimad

Thought he was good against us in France. Wouldn't be disappointed but would prefer Zaha. Very raw as was mentioned but this guy has ridiculous physical attributes.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
A very pacey, very powerful, good dribbling and direct winger. However Sarr plays like a unintelligent, inexperienced, limited and very raw player. Poor decision making, composure and passing .

Sarr is basically Zaha without the step overs and tricks more or less.

M.Thuram is a better option.

Aevi

Hale End FC
He does look quite chaotic stylistically tbf, he's an explosive player without great end product. Not sure he's the one for us. Wasn't impressed by him at all in our games against Rennes.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Sees a black player = "lacks intelligence" - Mitchell the racist.

Not true, I even mentioned a black footballer who I would prefer over Sarr in the same post that I have been praising for while in M.Thuram.

But Kessie, Zaha and Sarr who we have been linked to are lacking in footballing IQ and their main attributes are their physical attributes such as pace and power. I have also on many occasions described Bellerin and Ramsey as being unintelligent footballers, which they are.

Token Yank

Would take him in a heart beat for a reasonable fee, 25m or so. At a minimum he is insanely fast and powerful with good finishing. We are missing that dearly in our squad. He might develop over the next couple years and become an elite player. If he doesn’t, he is still rapid and can finish and a good understudy to Aubameyang.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
We'll be downgrading from a player that was the biggest threat for his team when they played against us to one who was barely noticeable against us.

Token Yank

We'll be downgrading from a player that was the biggest threat for his team when they played against us to one who was barely noticeable against us.
Ideally Sarr would be in addition to Zaha. From what I remember he ripped us a new one in the first leg, abused Monreal all game and scored a goal. Wouldn’t say he was barely noticeable. Second leg at Emirates he was. I agree with that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom