• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Italian Football 2018/19

BobP

Memri Fan
Pescara have lost 2 games since their 5-1 win over Genoa which isn't surprising, they're bottom for a reason.

I'm not going to say they didn't deserve to lose those game, but they did have their chances.

I just hope Zeman stays on beyond this season, giving him an opportunity to raze the team and start from scratch in Serie B.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Another talented player to watch in Serie A Fofana from Udinese he was having great season but it shame yesterday he got seriously injury.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Great save by Donnarumma just before the penalty.

Don't see how that's a penalty btw, ball to hand.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I have never heard of most of these Milan players. There was a time I knew every squad member of most of the top Italian teams.

So sad really, I remember loving Ancelotti's Milan that included Kaka, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Nesta, Cafu, etc. It was an unbelievable team. Even before my time in the 80's and 90's they had the best players on the planet playing for them. Now look at them, some Liverpool reject is a regular starter.

Venice

I have never heard of most of these Milan players. There was a time I knew every squad member of most of the top Italian teams.

Donnarumma, Romagnoli and Locatelli are the future of the italian national team.
Bacca won 2 EL with Siviglia.
Deulofeu have played in Everton since January.
Suso and Bonaventura - they didn't play tonight - are the best wings in the squad and one of the best wing couple of Serie A.
Milan is a young team, one of the youngest in Serie A - average of 24-25 years -

Deathstroke

The Terminator
I rarely watch Serie A, but caught Torino v Inter yesterday. 90 mins of fast and furious, end-to-end stuff. Enjoyed it a lot.

Acquah with the star turn. Grew into the game and was prominent as they swept forward. Great counterattack and finish from him. Zappacosta... great set of lungs on him. Pacy, good movement and touch for an RB. Liked the pace of Iturbe, but he faded in the second half; and I wish Boye had been able to score after that mazy run.

Seeing Moretti was a blast from the past. I remember him at Valencia; can't believe he's still playing.

Oh, and Hart - :lol:.

Venice

Juventus will win the championship
Napoli and Roma will play the CL.

Palermo, Pescara and Crotone will recede to Serie B.

Lazio, Inter, Atalanta and Milan will fight for 3 EL slots

BobP

Memri Fan
Juventus will win the championship
Napoli and Roma will play the CL.

Palermo, Pescara and Crotone will recede to Serie B.

Lazio, Inter, Atalanta and Milan will fight for 3 EL slots

Zeman can strip down the Pescara, keep the essential pieces and rebuild, that is if he stays.

Has there been any talk in in the Italian as to whether or not he'll stay or go?

Latest posts

Top Bottom