• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Italian Football 2018/19

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Anyone watching Milan? They look very sloppy, easily pressed. Their GK almost had a Cech moment.

Also, do Italian supporters do anything other than whistling at the opponent and halfway filling a stadium?

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Tony Gale currently ruining Lazio Milan, thick c*nt doesn't even understand football in this country,

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Milan are 6 games without a conceded goal.
JS46226640.jpg

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Stacked weekend in the Serie A.
Napoli vs Roma underway right now. Scores Level at 1-1.

Earlier Juventus beat Lazio with a stoppage time goal from Dybala.

Tomorrow is the Milan Derby.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
After only 7 minutes it was 1-1 in Napoli-Roma. I have a feeling it's gonna be one of those games with quite a few goals, because Napoli really needs to win tonight.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
We should seriously take a look at Allison from Roma during the summer.
He's really tall, calm and has impressive ball distribution, but all these mean nothing if we'll have the same defenders and tactics.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Why are the stadiums of these Italian clubs always so empty?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Why are the stadiums of these Italian clubs always so empty?

It's not actually that empty, it just looks that way. The seats you can see on camera are the lowest down and the view to the pitch isn't very good, so everyone sits higher up. There's probably 50,000+ there today.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
It's not actually that empty, it just looks that way. The seats you can see on camera are the lowest down and the view to the pitch isn't very good, so everyone sits higher up. There's probably 50,000+ there today.
But still... You'd think they'd sell out...

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
I can't believe Pepe Reina is 1.88 m when he looks like he's barely 1.80-1.82!
Also checked out our own Ospina's height and he's 1.83, but he never felt as short as Reina.
Anyway, Insigne is trying his hardest to make things happen, but it just won't go in.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom