• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Italian Football 2018/19

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I remember them cafe shop moments :lol:, usually a different place each week. Football Italia always seemed able to capture the magic of foreign football, it may no longer be special as football around the world is easily accessible now but back then it really did seem to have that something special, getting glimpses of these powerhouse clubs with their own local legends, maybe its nostalgia but it was quite exciting not really knowing much about football on the continent and what you would be up against.

For sure, it was the only real window into continental football I had at the time and it just looked so glamorous; always beautiful and sunny. I think it's a real shame they cancelled that show and it'd be good to see it return, but I don't think it'd have the same appeal now. It was part of my childhood and you always remember those memories more fondly. These days we see continental football all the time on twitter etc, it's not the same.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sarii must be in our shortlist would be criminal if he not he everything Ivan want.

They totally dominating juve should be winning

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
The football on display is pretty poor in my opinion, a lot of misplaced passes and panicky build up. Impressed with how Napoli are taking the game to Juve though, takes serious balls and instruction from Sarri.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Serious question but does Sarri ever altar from 4-3-3 mid-game? Like would he ever go two up front? It seems like he only ever makes like for like chances, a creative midfielder for a creative midfielder, a striker for a striker, etc.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Didnt know Hamsik tanked around 65minute mark of what the commentators are saying is correct. Theyve hyped this Zielinski lad up now so interested to see him in action.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The workhorse Mandzukic on now, will run the channels, cause havoc and win fouls.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Admittedly I dont know much about Napoli's season so far but are they very reliant on their starting eleven?

Outside of Hamsik, Mertens and Koulibaly the rest seem pretty average.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Serious question but does Sarri ever altar from 4-3-3 mid-game? Like would he ever go two up front? It seems like he only ever makes like for like chances, a creative midfielder for a creative midfielder, a striker for a striker, etc.
He always play 4-3-3 he depend on Insigne and Callejon to cut inside could change 4-3-2-1

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Admittedly I dont know much about Napoli's season so far but are they very reliant on their starting eleven?

Outside of Hamsik, Mertens and Koulibaly the rest seem pretty average.
Yeah, their bench is pretty dire, they failed to improve the squad in the winter as well.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Napoli has been bottling it for the past month or so. They don't look like they can break down teams with organized defenses.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Yeah, their bench is pretty dire, they failed to improve the squad in the winter as well.

You can tell, their giving it a good go but they dont look like winning this at all. Definitely need a bid to go in for Koulibaly, just tempt him and see what happens.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom