• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Italian Football 2018/19

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Roma's new kit looks damn fine. Seems to be an increasing trend of clubs introducing their kits for the following season before the end of the previous one? Roma, Liverpool & Chelsea spring to mind.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Stalemate in both games so far as Juve are well on course to win their 7 straight Scudetto. Roma dominating possession while Juve seem content to play for the 0-0 which is all that's needed to clinch the title.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Roma's new kit looks damn fine. Seems to be an increasing trend of clubs introducing their kits for the following season before the end of the previous one? Roma, Liverpool & Chelsea spring to mind.

A lot of german teams do it, too, at their last home game of the season.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
A lot of german teams do it, too, at their last home game of the season.

I've got to admit Bayern's new kit looks damn good. Adidas with some great kits recently. Dortmund's isn't actually that bad so i'm hoping the leaked pictures of our new one will be improved before the final product.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I've got to admit Bayern's new kit looks damn good. Adidas with some great kits recently. Dortmund's isn't actually that bad so i'm hoping the leaked pictures of our new one will be improved before the final product.

Don't know about the Bayern kit. Think it's a bit bland. And I don't know yet if I actually like Adidas "modern 80s-retro" style or not :D

Tir Na Nog

Juventus only have to hold out for 10 more minutes against 10 men Roma and they're champions again.

Tir Na Nog

Juventus got what they came for, a 0-0 against 10 men without registering a shot on target. They're now Scudetto winners for a 7th time in a row and double winners for a 4th.

Tir Na Nog

Huge game now, Lazio vs Inter. Lazio just need a draw to secure 4th spot while an Inter win puts them above Lazio.

Tir Na Nog

Lazio 1-0 up now.

Just realised that Lazio can actually finish 3rd should Roma lose.

Tir Na Nog

It's 2-2, Lazio concede a penalty and a minute later Lulic gets himself sent off.

Into the last 10 minutes, Lazio need to hold out otherwise an Inter winner sees them leapfrog Lazio into 4th spot.

Serie A has been so so good this season.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
De Vrij will sign for Inter next season and he made the clear and stupid foul for the penalty for Inter.

2:2, red card for Lazio and now 2:3 for Inter a corner. Wow.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
WOW the scenes here. Looks like Inter are going to steal that 4th spot now surely.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The turn around started when Lulic get sent off. He always do this such stupid player.

Would be huge for inter to finish 4th would help them regarding transfers

Top Bottom