• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Italian Football 2018/19

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Pjanic is the guy we should have been looking to sign in the summer not Xhaka. Just scored a wonderful freekick and in general has been superb for Juve this season.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Napoli 7-1 up against Bologna, Hamsik and Merten both have hat-tricks with both teams down to 10 men early on.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Pjanic is the guy we should have been looking to sign in the summer not Xhaka. Just scored a wonderful freekick and in general has been superb for Juve this season.

I've read Pjanic has been a disappointment for Juve ? Isn't he just a FK merchant ?

The Gooner

Some Brits complaint about the Bundesliga and the Ligue 1 being predictable and boring (obviously historical political conflicts with said nations are also responsible for this attitude). However, objectively speaking the Italian, Scottish and Greek leagues are the most predictable of all the leagues in Europe. You just know that Juventus, Celtic and Olympiacos will win.

Venice

Some Brits complaint about the Bundesliga and the Ligue 1 being predictable and boring (obviously historical political conflicts with said nations are also responsible for this attitude). However, objectively speaking the Italian, Scottish and Greek leagues are the most predictable of all the leagues in Europe. You just know that Juventus, Celtic and Olympiacos will win.

Juventus wins because their rivals are Roma and Napoli, two teams that have 5 championship toghether.
Milan and Inter are not the same team of 2005-2010, unfortunately

Venice

Pescara has the worst defense with 55 goals.
Their'll reach 100 goals with Zeman :lol:
In Zdenek's football idea difense is **** ;)

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I watched the Chievo and Napoli match. Napoli were entertaining side to watch today and played some lovely stuff up untill 72 minute were Koulibaly made a bad mistake that lead to Chievo scoring making 3-1. From then on Napoli played a more restrained less attacking approach (as well as time wasting) allowing Cheivo to get more possesion and a couple of chances.

Good performances from the likes Jorginho, Hamsik, Ghoulam and Hysaj. Special mention to Insigne who I thought was MOTM today who scored a well taken goal and assisted another. Insigne always impresses me everytime I watch Napoli, he doesn't get the hype that the likes of Reus gets (who is on many peoples wishlist on this forum, I can only assume they haven't watched him often the past few seasons) buts he's a far superior player.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Good cup game today Juve - Napoli.

Think Juve have won every game since switching to 4-2-3-1, but now Allegri has opted for a 3-4-3. Will be interesting to see how that turns out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom