• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Italian Football 2018/19

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Went to watch the Napoli v SPAL game to look at Koulibaly, wasn't expecting to see such a filthy goal from Allan.

When Sarriball sees Wengerball

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Juve and Napoli are gonna be pushing each other until the final game of the season, they play each other on game 34 so can imagine that'll be quite a tense affair.

Tir Na Nog

Rino has really turned things around for Milan, the players are probably petrified of losing tbf. :lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Watching Roma v Milan and Gattuso is exactly how you'd expect him to be as a manager; stands practically on the pitch yelling and directing his players on every single thing. At one point Kolarov had a throw-in next to him and he starts hugging Kolarov who's not even a Milan player haha.

Tir Na Nog

Why is Manolas rated so highly? I must be missing something here, I mean sure he's probably better than our options but I can see why he's at Roma and not a top club.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Why is Manolas rated so highly? I must be missing something here, I mean sure he's probably better than our options but I can see why he's at Roma and not a top club.

Because they are not wachting the games.

Milan with the second, 11 games unbeaten.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well Milan going to outplay us if they keep performing like this today win against Roma was really good defended well

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On

Wishlisters & squadbuilders mate.

They get sexual pleasure by putting together a random 11 of names at least 2343 times a day that the likes of Neville told them about.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
This Patrick kid on Milan looks to be shining and Gattuso is getting the best out of this lot.

Top Bottom