• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Italian Football 2018/19

Reverse Flash

That shouldn't matter though. Imagine he scores a 90th minute winner in the next game, when he should have been suspended for example.

Can't let people get away with stuff like that because it's the 90th minute.
Yes, lets not allow a team with 2 players sent off to get away with stuff. Koca and Niang are both vital starters for Milan, they will already be out of the next matches. I have seen worse referring in EPL where the ref refused to give red cards, penalties to players in final minutes to the loser and winning teams respectively. A bit of a common sense is welcome in the game.

As for Romangnoli making a positive impact. his team conceded 7 goals in two matches this season. Its not gonna matter much, Milan are complete shambles.

Reverse Flash

@Reverse Flash

It's a clear red card. Don't know how you can be arguing against it. It's basically what Suarez did in the 2010 WC.
Except the ball went in and match was over at that point with 2 Milan players already sent off, it can either be a goal or a penalty with a booking. The ref gave the goal, ref using a bit of common sense is a good thing.

It is a sending off if its a deciding goal in that match but it really was not and kinda pointless to heap misery on a team that is already beaten.

MagicalRozza

Milik whom I considered not good enough for Arsenal went from Ajax to Napoli for 30 M Eur scored 2 goals against Milan and was picked for the team of the week. Was I wrong about him?

Proof

Established Member
Yes, Berardi is the real deal. He was voted the best player in Serie B at the age of 18! He's quick, two-footed, highly skilled, good vision and a bit of hothead which is a trait I like to a certain extent. I would also like to see him regularly as a CF. Although he's more of a winger than an outright striker at the moment. He would definitely be a smart signing.

I've seen him regularly hit these kind of passes:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jckahjYBGAM#t=2m32s

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Yes, Berardi is the real deal. He was voted the best player in Serie B at the age of 18! He's quick, two-footed, highly skilled, good vision and a bit of hothead which is a trait I like to a certain extent. I would also like to see him regularly as a CF. Although he's more of a winger than an outright striker at the moment. He would definitely be a smart signing.

I've seen him regularly hit these kind of passes:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jckahjYBGAM#t=2m32s

Fantastic player. I remember seeing Juventus heavily linked last summer. This guy would be a great addition to our attack.

Proof

Established Member
Palermo have already sacked Davide Ballardini. :lol:

Zamparini sacked nine managers last season!

Aevi

Hale End FC
I read somewhere that Berardi and Juventus already have some sort of deal in place, but that they're leaving it until next summer.

He'd probably prefer them over us.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Well Joe Hart ****ed up. Good start.

Also there's about three penalties in this clip under the premier league rules.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Well Joe Hart ****ed up. Good start.

Also there's about three penalties in this clip under the premier league rules.
this is a massive problem, football is a contact sport, the FA needs to man up a bit an stop trying to have so much power over the destiny of a match.

Latest posts

Top Bottom