• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serie A Thread

GDeep™

League is very weak

At least Juve fans are giving him the appreciation he deserves :)

His status is going to skyrocket if he can stay injury free.
But but Arsenal Mania told me he only plays here because he’s a Wenger fave and wouldn’t even get into many top 10 PL teams?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Look what Ivan the terrible has done to the Great AC Milan. They're fighting relegation.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Milan en route for 3rd straight lose down to 10 men fans unhappy and ivan is bald.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Giampaolo on the brink already.

Let's not forget he had the cheek to say this.

Imagine achieving as little as Giampaolo has and he has to cheek to have a dig at one of the best managers in the world. The irony also being that I've seen very little beautiful football from Milan thus far while Inter have proven they're capable of playing some nice stuff.

Most of these poets are incredibly unsuccessful yet have huge opinions of themselves.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Giampaolo on the brink already.

Let's not forget he had the cheek to say this.

Imagine achieving as little as Giampaolo has and he has to cheek to have a dig at one of the best managers in the world. The irony also being that I've seen very little beautiful football from Milan thus far while Inter have proven they're capable of playing some nice stuff.

Most of these poets are incredibly unsuccessful yet have huge opinions of themselves.
I don't think he'll be sacked they'll give him time to get things right until new year at least they changed so many managers already

Top Bottom