• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serie A Thread

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Italian footballs defense of racism is incredibly alarming. We've all seen racism in the game but its the complete lack of effort or care in Italian football that continues to shock me.

Even the 'efforts' of the players and officials I find pathetic, you could tell the ref wanted to book him and the players weren't exactly in a rush to defend him at first, its like no one in that country has the balls to go against the fans and when someone does ie Balotelli there is more effort to silence him than the racism.

Then after the event you got the usual defending of the blatant racist ultra groups that plague Italian clubs make up of fans.

They need to deal with the racism but unfortunately before they do that they need to remove all power these sets of 'ultras' hold over clubs, until they take a stand and kick them ****** out the racism wont change.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Italian footballs defense of racism is incredibly alarming. We've all seen racism in the game but its the complete lack of effort or care in Italian football that continues to shock me.

Even the 'efforts' of the players and officials I find pathetic, you could tell the ref wanted to book him and the players weren't exactly in a rush to defend him at first, its like no one in that country has the balls to go against the fans and when someone does ie Balotelli there is more effort to silence him than the racism.

Then after the event you got the usual defending of the blatant racist ultra groups that plague Italian clubs make up of fans.

They need to deal with the racism but unfortunately before they do that they need to remove all power these sets of 'ultras' hold over clubs, until they take a stand and kick them ****** out the racism wont change.

yeah spot on!

Just look at this smh..

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
yeah spot on!

Just look at this smh..

Wow, like what can you even say to that?

I know it makes no difference really but he is Italian ffs, capped by Italy and yet they are still dumb enough to defend a small section of fans, apparently it was 15ish fans involved, just come out and say that and that they are idiots who are banned.

I know UEFA can't really punish these low level clubs as they are not involved in Europe but they should just impose a ban regardless, ban them from two European competitions which is held over the club for however long it takes for them to qualify, have a good campaign and qualify for the Europa League in 2035, nah **** off and serve your ban for what you did in 2019 if the clubs dont have the balls.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i think even if they punish clubs with stadium ban it won't get rid of it they need to get rid people who cause these racist chants in stadium even if it happen to be in some clubs ultras.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
i think even if they punish clubs with stadium ban it won't get rid of it they need to get rid people who cause these racist chants in stadium even if it happen to be in some clubs ultras.

Agreed, but thats part of the problem; the clubs dont seem to take action against these 'fans' which is why I think punishments against the clubs need to be made to try force them into action.

Yeah its not the best route, it also doesnt really educate or get to the fan source BUT it would start a process which cannot be ignored as it will eventually affect the club and will show that UEFA dont tolerate this constant bullshit and wont allow it to go unpunished.

Simply put, if you dont take action then we will.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Luca Castellini, Verona's firm leader, said they don't consider themselves racists because "we clapped a black player (well, he used "the n word", tbh)who plays for us yesterday". ****ing unbelievable!
Meanwhile, Spal-Sampdoria 0-0 at HT.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

well he didn't spit on Arena di Verona you or destroy Juliet house. these italians really can't help themselves and Balotelli is one of their own unbelievable.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Lautaro Martínez is filthy, I've never been so impressed with a player in the Italian league in a long time.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

well he didn't spit on Arena di Verona you or destroy Juliet house. these italians really can't help themselves and Balotelli is one of their own unbelievable.

Italy is a lost cause :lol:

Jeeeeeeeeezus ****in' christ they just don't get it do they!

Blackface... BLACK....FACE..? :facepalm:

Yeah that will go down well.. I so hope worldwide media catch this as it may then highlight how dumb Italian football at all levels appears to be.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Jeeeeeeeeezus ****in' christ they just don't get it do they!

Blackface... BLACK....FACE..? :facepalm:

Yeah that will go down well.. I so hope worldwide media catch this as it may then highlight how dumb Italian football at all levels appears to be.
When thier prime minister hate black people don't want anymore immigration that's will always gonna get worse

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom