• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serie A Thread

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Juventus down to 10 men. Cuadrado sent off for a last man foul.
2-1 Lazio now! Fully deserved. It's about time Juventus's lack run out.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Juventus have been completely destroyed in the second half. 3-1 FT for Lazio who can consider themselves in the title race now.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'll say it again, Juve played better football under "pragmatic" Allegri than under "progressive" Sarri.

As for Lazio, quietly having a good season, looks like their year to finally get back in the CL. Only 5 points off top too. Inzaghi like another Conte with his tactics, plays 3-5-2 and Lazio are lethal on the counter.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Cagliari are doing something special this season. Second comeback in a row after monday's game and 2-2 against Sassuolo. I wish our players had the balls like Maran's. Torino and Brescia win, instead.

HBL

Established Member
Serie A the most entertaining league this season imo. Lazio and Roma both playing excellent football and of course Atalanta as always. Cagliari been a nice surprise led by Radja, their performance against Fiorentina is still one of the best I've seen this season. Milan looking like they're improving, I'm surprised Rade Krunic isn't getting more game time though @The White Pelè ? Has been good whenever he has played.

Castrovilli looks like a phenomenal player, Fiorentina will struggle to keep him if they continue to play so poorly

Top Bottom