• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serie A Thread

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Juventus are ****ing horrendous to watch, Inzaghi doing a number on them yet again.

But I thought that Sarri was supposed to improve on what Allegri was doing, I mean Allegri himself came in and improved on what Conte was doing. Sarri's Juve are so dull and the way they play is so repetitive.

Tir Na Nog

And of course they equalise before I even click on post. :lol:

Point still stands tho, individual quality saves them time and time again.

Tir Na Nog

3-1 Lazio, they win the Super Cup. Inzaghi beats Juve again, he outclasses Sarri again. They win their second trophy of 2019. The future is looking bright for Lazio.

Tir Na Nog

Lazio with yet another late winner, yet another win to keep the pressure on Juve and Inter, they're not going away.

Immobile with more goals.

Tir Na Nog

Amazing how Simeone Inzaghi continues to go under the radar when talking about promising young coaches, has won several trophies with Lazio while now has them challenging for the title. He's taken Lazio back from irrelevancy to being a serious force again and for that he deserves a lot of credit. I've seen coaches who've achieved so much less than him while being managers for longer getting far more praise. Bizarre to me.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Wow wow wow in Genoa-Sassuolo! Sanabria clearly dived to win the penalty and the referee didn't even check for the VAR! 1-1 at HT though.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Sassuolo got badly robbed today FFS! A non-existent penalty against, a disallowed goal that should have stood and a goal conceded that was handball.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
@The White Pelè - are you Italian or live in Italy? You seem to watch every Serie A game there is, even the games not many here would care for.

Don of this thread!

Mods need to give you a 'Serie A analyst' title or something

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom