• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serie A Thread

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Inter with conte going well very solid at the back clinical offer little upfront. Handanovic is ridiculous too some unreal saves

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Inter beat Lazio 1-0 in the 3-5-2 derby to keep their momentum going. Napoli's title challenge has probably ended already losing at home to Cagliari.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Inter beat Lazio 1-0 in the 3-5-2 derby to keep their momentum going. Napoli's title challenge has probably ended already losing at home to Cagliari.
Its was extremely boring conte tactics is really too defensive but it help him to win

Tir Na Nog

Its was extremely boring conte tactics is really too defensive but it help him to win

Needs must. Lazio are a good team with a lot of attacking qualities. Also Inter played Milan a few days ago too so these are two impressive victories which add to their title charge.

I'd rather my team be boring in certain games but constantly hard to break down than playing in exciting games all the time but constantly conceding and dropping points.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Is “boring” even a debate in Italy though? I don’t think there has ever even been a time, since the late 90s maybe, where Inter were considered an exciting brand.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Is “boring” even a debate in Italy though? I don’t think there has ever even been a time, since the late 90s maybe, where Inter were considered an exciting brand.
Only Atalanta and Napoli play a nice football attacking too with quick passing in Serie a the rest are either defensive or just keep it simple but with new managers coming i think it'll change.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
You should have watched Parma-Sassuolo. Parma had 2 goals disallowed (one was harsh), missed a penalty and many other chances. Maybe not quality, but surely entertaining.

Tir Na Nog

My favourite thing about Conte is his little tactical tweaks depending on situation and opponent. Vs Inter he finished with a 5-4-1, a similar system to the one Benitez was deploying at Newcastle in his final season. Today he played with Politano supporting Lukaku as opposed to the usual two striker (Martinez and Lukaku) strategy which he was deployed from the start thus far.

Seeing how Conte operates it bewilders me why there's such a negative view toward playing 3 at the back.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Very bad start from Milan in the league just lost at Torino 6 points from 5 games.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Well, the second half was completely different! Torino did nothing special, but it was enough to overcome Milan.

6 points in just 5 games is a really poor return for Milan.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Alexis scored for inter in wierd way the ball hit him from sensi shot and ended up top corner

Latest posts+

Top Bottom