• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serie A Thread

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

This is actually disgusting. Whoever accepted that design needs a word with themselves.

Loved the old Inter and Juventus logos. Modern football has some trash logos these days.

NOOOO WTF! Why would they do this?! They're one of the few clubs who absolutely do not need a rebrand! Wtf, their badge was classic AND modern, now it's just crap. Goddamn it i'm furious, can't imagine how upset i'd be if I actually supported them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

This is actually disgusting. Whoever accepted that design needs a word with themselves.

Loved the old Inter and Juventus logos. Modern football has some trash logos these days.
Yes very awful they shouldn't change thier badge it was already beautiful.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Incredible how they actually got the badge spot on in 1908 and could have left it unchanged for 100 years and it'd still be a banger, and now they have something much worse.

ExsUl-sU8AI_d2H

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
The Chelsea one is very good it hurts me to say.

It really is tbf, for me lots of 9/10 badges around, Chelsea, Utd, Barca, Milan, Bayern, but Madrid's is just design perfection. Maybe i just like that art deco intertwined letters thing that Madrid have and Inter used to have. It's why we could do worse than go back to a version of the 30's art deco badge, it's classic but actually very modern, unlike our windows 95 clip art nonsense of a badge.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Two shades of red! next to each other! When have you ever seen two shades of red right next to each other, no one does that, cos it's not a thing! ffs

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Milan are losing again the drop off is big they now in danger of dropping to 5th Atalanta juve Napoli only few point behind

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Atalanta, Verona, Lazio and Napoli win, while Parma, Genoa and Roma draw.

3-2 Crotone

3-3 Crotone

1-0 Verona

1-1 Sassuolo

1-0 Lazio

1-1 Parma

Streamja - Simple video sharing

3-1 Atalanta

2-1 Benevento

2-1 Roma

3-2 Udinese

1-1 Spezia

4-3 Napoli

2-2 Roma

2021-04-03 16-44-14

1-0 Mainz

2-2 Parma

2-1 Lazio

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Atalanta Napoli winning Milan top 4 hopes are in danger now. Let's if Pirlo and juve f**k up another winnable game today.

Top Bottom