• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serie A Thread

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
My word what an absolute rubbish manager Conte is, so glad we don't have him at Arsenal.
Of course they won't like him at Arsenal he demanding he threatened he'll walk off from inter if they didn't get players he want. He deserve the serie A they been fantastic this year

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Napoli and Atalanta up at HT, as they continue to mount the challenge for the Champions League. Bologna draw.

1-0 Fiorentina

1-0 Atalanta

1-1 Bologna

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Deserved trophy for inter they in total disasters tuff after thier CL win with mourinho 3 different owners more than 5 managers but finally they get it spot on with Conte.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom