• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serie A Thread

Jakarta

Top 4 battle in Italy tonight.

Atalanta,Juventus,Napoli and AC Milan all fighting for a CL spot.

Atalanta v AC Milan should be a cracker. But unfortunately I’ll be watching Ligue 1’s title showdown.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Top 4 battle in Italy tonight.

Atalanta,Juventus,Napoli and AC Milan all fighting for a CL spot.

Atalanta v AC Milan should be a cracker. But unfortunately I’ll be watching Ligue 1’s title showdown.

I can't decide what to watch, Milan Atalanta, the Lille game, or Lyon Nice...help me out!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
with 36 and the final on wednesday a bit normal

juve already with the lead. the leftback just stopped defending?
i'm watching Atalanta Vs Milan. but i found it surprising Ronaldo complain about being tired in very important game.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
okay nah i'm gonna scout Saliba, Aouar and Gouiri first half, maybe switch to Lille second half or Italy if it's tasty over there.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Juventus leading Bologna atm so they are in the Champions League atm. Sassuolo, Milan, Torino and Spezia lead as well. Napoli draw.

1-0 Juventus

1-0 Spezia

1-0 Sassuolo

2-0 Juventus

1-0 Torino

2-0 Spezia

1-0 Milan

3-0 Juventus

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom