• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serie A Thread

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

That's probably the carousel of changing coaches of all time, especially at top clubs.

At the end Juve wasted some years and is back with their old coach.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I think Pirlo has probably escaped with his reputation intact. Sure for a club like Juve the season was a failure, but top 4 and a trophy isn't abject failure, plus their transfer policy hasn't been great in recent years so it's a tricky squad to work with, plus he wasn't even supposed to be head coach! He was supposed to be the youth coach.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Mourinho inviting Ronaldo to play for him. Xhaka and Ronaldo in the same team. Cant wait to see them playing together. Yoohooooo

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Mourinho inviting Ronaldo to play for him. Xhaka and Ronaldo in the same team. Cant wait to see them playing together. Yoohooooo
I'm sure Roma-Mania will be happy to have you.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

I know they would be happy, however my Italian is so poor that I can not have a normal conversation in that language. Maybe I can learn it in a year because my language allows me to graps it quickly. Regardless of what happens with Xhaka, I will always remain an Arsenal fan, too. Maybe not so active on forums and other media. Going thorugh every kind of **** for these five years I have learnt to love this club more than to despise it. How was it, Once a Gunner, Always a Gunner, which seems to be true in all honesty. : D

Last edited:

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
The Serie A is back this weekend. Juventus look to be favourite again, as the others have weakened (Inter) or haven't strengthened well (Atalanta, Napoli).

BobP

Memri Fan
Was reading a thread on r/soccer regarding the death of Chievo Verona and came across this doozy of a comment:
Even though it's sad when a club goes bankrupt, Chievo was a ****ing cancer to the Italian league. Not only were they a club with 0 ambition, but they played the most atrocious cow grazing football known to man. On top of the fact that their stadium is uglier than a public toilet in West Yorkshire. And who can forget the fact that on matchday's their stadium was more deserted than a Shwarma restaurant on a Thursday afternoon. Good riddance and rest in hell.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Fantastic debut from Inter. The 4-0 is even a great result for Genoa lol! Inter should have scored 3 more at least. Sassuolo win as well.

2-0 Sassuolo

3-0 Inter

2-1 Verona

3-1 Sassuolo

4-0 Inter

3-2 Verona

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
I wish we had Muriel. What a ****ing striker! Already giving Atalanta an important lead at HT against Torino. Lazio up as well.

1-0 Empoli

1-1 Lazio

1-0 Atalanta

2-1 Lazio

3-1 Lazio

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom