• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serie A Thread

D

Dial Square 1886

Zlatan is ridiculous.

Don't really like the guy, but you got to respect him.

Still getting it done.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Zlatan is ridiculous.

Don't really like the guy, but you got to respect him.

Still getting it done.

I've always been a bit iffy on Zlatan but you seriously have to respect him, I also loved what he said a few weeks ago about the pressure, he said that he'd take all the pressure and that the young players shouldn't worry about. Since coming back to Milan he's shown a lot of leadership qualities that I didn't really associate with him because I always thought he's a bit self-centred.

D

Dial Square 1886

I've always been a bit iffy on Zlatan but you seriously have to respect him, I also loved what he said a few weeks ago about the pressure, he said that he'd take all the pressure and that the young players shouldn't worry about. Since coming back to Milan he's shown a lot of leadership qualities that I didn't really associate with him because I always thought he's a bit self-centred.

39 years old FFS!!

Older than me and there aren't that many pros I can say that about these days.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seem this year will be good for Milan i think they'll finish top 4 minimum they very well balanced and pioli good coach

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Since we seem to have a fetish for pensioners why couldn't it have been Zlatan lol, he would have provided entertainment at least and he's still better than what we have.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Since we seem to have a fetish for pensioners why couldn't it have been Zlatan lol, he would have provided entertainment at least and he's still better than what we have.
Our club can't handle Ibra personality i think PL would be too much for him because of its quick serie a bit suited for Ibra

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Mkhi has had 5+4 in 8 games, glad we gave him away for free.
Arteta should have convinced him to come back to Arsenal instead of signing his old pal Willy.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Sczez has never been short of confidence, but now he is really becoming a dominant presence for Juve

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom