• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serie A Thread

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

i don't know if this really possible. they'll hit with ban and maybe fine if they accept it then our club should do the same.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wish BT or sky would get this back on our screens.

Inter have always been the Italian team I like watching, not sure why, and they could be great to watch next season.

Their defence looks phenomenal, with Conte in charge of it too. :drool:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Wish BT or sky would get this back on our screens.

Inter have always been the Italian team I like watching, not sure why, and they could be great to watch next season.

Their defence looks phenomenal, with Conte in charge of it too. :drool:

BT actually done well with Italian football, they always had a good selection on games over the weekend.

Gutted when it went to who ever has it now, haven't even seen a clip of the league last season it just seemed so hidden.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Balotelli is likey to return to Italy, with Parma favourite to sign him.

I wonder how many chances he still needs because this guy is just not up for football.

Manberg

Predator
De Ligt, Ramsey, Ronaldo... three world class players in three different positions. Would be interesting to see whether they gel together.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Balotelli is likey to return to Italy, with Parma favourite to sign him.

I wonder how many chances he still needs because this guy is just not up for football.
He has racked up three solid seasons in a row now... a good 15-18 goal a season striker in France taking into account the Nice stand off 18/19. Just chosen not to commit to long deal yet it looks like.

Also staying out of trouble if we ignore this one incident. :lol:

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Lukaku to Inter for 83 mil. It shows you how the market has completely lost the plot. I wouldn't spende more than 50 mil for him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
My younger brother just started working with Man City and Inter Milan. He’ll have access to free tickets for both clubs.

Top Bottom