• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Its Arsenal vs Middlesbrough MONTH - 4 Games

A

Anonymous

man this is going to tough.

the EPL eague game is a must win. the others games i really do not care for, but the wins would be gravy.

they are going to bore us to death.

baccy_man

Established Member
i have just had a look on the arsenal.com website and the arsenal ladies have been drawn against boro in the 5th round of the FA cup . this must be some weird coincidence

lewdikris

Established Member
Happy day, the most boring team in the history of football four times in a couple of weeks.

Wake me up in february. Please.

Soler

Established Member
Am I the only one who finds it funny when Arsenal fans call other teams boring? :p

Webdesignlab

Established Member
We are all going to be lost as to which match is which, they will all blur into one long drawn out match.

Bloody hell ... 360 minutes of football in 18 days (not counting the Ladies) against a very tiresome team.

Double_H

Established Member
we always have good results aginst Boro

and if my memory is good we beat them 6-o on our 98 double

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

"Death by Boro"

A new form of torture.

If the upper east stand sound quiet by the end of all this it's not cos we're boring. It's cos we're dead. Honest.

reggiepaul

Double_H said:
we always have good results aginst Boro

and if my memory is good we beat them 6-o on our 98 double

6-1 away in 98-99 our bogey season.

Beany said:
"Death by Boro"

A new form of torture.

If the upper east stand sound quiet by the end of all this it's not cos we're boring. It's cos we're dead. Honest.

If they're not dead before they get to the ground.

Mark

Established Member
i think the most important games are the league one and the fa cup one and a very good result in one of the carling cup games so that for the second leg we don't need to work as hard. i hope we win them all, go for every trophy we can.

Pat's missing Gerbil

Well i work in Boro and some of their fans are booking hotels in cardiff!

I am taking a spanish bloke to the game at boro in the arsenal end of course. He asked how he would find his way into the right part of the ground. I just said: the away fans end is clearly marked. the rest of the ground is for the mentally disabled. He thought it was funny.... the five boro fans who were there did not see the humour.

i apologise to anybody with mental disabilities for associating them with boro fans. I realise that could be insulting.

Ladygooner

As Wenger is likely 2 play (I guess) youngsters in the Carling Cup - I doubt whether Boro will feel like they r playing Arsenal 4 times in one month - more like 2 Arsenal teams twice!

Altho Boro r not that exciting - they r not the most boring team around......... I barely managed 2 stay awake during the Yeovil v Liverpool game yesterday - now Pool r soooooo boring - they r absolutely clueless at times!

goonerdownunder

jc8gooner said:
Thanks. I must get tickets to see the FA Cup home leg. By then, everyone will be fed up of watching arsenal-boro!

FA cup home leg, you know i always thought there was only one leg of FA cup matches, but there you go, are you just really confident of a draw and a replay or was it just a dumb moment?!?!?!

jc8gooner

Definitely just a dumb moment. I'm getting confused between all these games already. I 've got tickets for the Carling Cup home tie, but my Dad is taking my sister instead. Its bloody annoying!

Phil

I wonder if Steve McClaren could negotiate a long-stay discount at the local Travel-Lodge?

It seems a shame for a club like Boro to have to fork out for all that accomodation for so little reward. Still perhaps he could take the lads on the London Eye, or to the West End, to make the journey worthwhile?

Top Bottom