• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

....it's Ljungberg's time to be injured....

Status
Not open for further replies.

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
Yeah I think it was when he got a kick in the calf in Spain early in the game, came off, treated it, carried on playing and it's going to make him miss a couple of weeks.

I was just wondering why it keeps happening to us but to be honest its happened to a few teams this year and does so every year. this year man united and newcastle have had bad ones but i think we take top spot for the most and especially in key areas (defence).

HOWEVER!! theres one team that hasnt had many injuries.....and i mean for the last 2 seasons. When was the last time John terry had a couple of weeks out? Lampard recently went so many games without missing a game (then he was ill not injured). YES CHELSKI! They never seem to have injuries. I know they have back ups raring to go straight in line so you wont notice it as much, but no wonder they are sitting top of the pile SO comfortably. Maybe if terry and a few others get injured next year then ther rest of us might have a chance...........thats aslong as everything turns round for us this year and we kick on next year. :p :p

ebhenry

well what do you know? surely it's arsenes' fault isnt it?
sh***te f****cking luck. dammit! just when he was finding some form. who next? kolo toure?!!!

Legend#1

Established Member
Won't exactly be missed.. he's been very average.. apart from Madrid.

Hleb deserves a run, I still can't believe he didn't start on Sat, he was instrumental when he came on, really had something to prove.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
gooner4everandeverandever said:
HOWEVER!! theres one team that hasnt had many injuries.....and i mean for the last 2 seasons. When was the last time John terry had a couple of weeks out? Lampard recently went so many games without missing a game (then he was ill not injured). YES CHELSKI! They never seem to have injuries.

That's because Abramovich has bought God.

AndI don't mean Dennis/Thierry/Robin delete as applicable.

the dawn raids

Established Member
Hleb has arguably been our best player the last 4 games or so (or at least when hes been on the field); maybe this will finally be when someone merits a continued starting 11 place based on form this year.

but more than likely ljungberg will walk right back in the team.

tomas

toure is a fantastic player. young, pace, strength, good tackler. how would he not be a miss with all our injury problems! that 1 of the most stupid coments iv ever heard. agreen that hleb should get a few games now but dont see why walcott shouldnt get his debut.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
tomas said:
toure is a fantastic player. young, pace, strength, good tackler. how would he not be a miss with all our injury problems! that 1 of the most stupid coments iv ever heard. agreen that hleb should get a few games now but dont see why walcott shouldnt get his debut.

Think you need to chill out and read the post again. No one suggested anything about Kolo - except to say 'what next?'. To be honest I'd take the mention of the players name as saying how important he actually is.

More thought and less anger please.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Freddie uncompromising way of playing finally caught up with him. sure he has been injured before but alöways bounced right back. I am fearing that his body now can't handle his style of play.

As for Hleb I have been wanting to see him in an extended run since we got him, finally I say lets hope he tsakes his chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom