• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

....it's Ljungberg's time to be injured....

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomas

toure is lethal. fact!!!!! who do you suggest we play at defence? djurou? he hasnt done badly but hes nowhere near as good as toure. senderos would be picked before him!!! he would be a BIG miss!!

Wenger14

Established Member
How many is it now? Cole injured again, Ljunberg out ffs.

Anyway as hard as it is to look at the positives these days, this should be an ideal chance for Hleb to impress. Although knowing Wenger it'll probably be Reyes on the left and Pires on the right.

Wait... they are both fit aren't they? I've lost track.

Canuck

Established Member
He's already had a couple sick note sessions this season. Anyone remember the 'too much cheese-migraines'?
I would have liked to see him finish the season strongly but oh well.

Hleb for most of the matches, and Theo getting the odd run out at home would be the safe bet.

Ricky_AFC

tomas said:
toure is lethal. fact!!!!! who do you suggest we play at defence? djurou? he hasnt done badly but hes nowhere near as good as toure. senderos would be picked before him!!! he would be a BIG miss!!

He isn't criticising kolo you idiot. The statement was more making the point that kolo is very important for us.

Tegh

Established Member
At least Hleb will get a proper run out now.
If he doesn't, I'll eat my coat.

Football Ninja

second and third that

ebhenry said:
hleb and theo please. IMO

damn right.... Ive run outta excuses for not playing them. Hleb is slowly looking like he can be quality for us and should be given a run. He also has the quickest feet ive seen in ages. Ive seen the Madrid game several times and although he couldnt pass that well, he consistantly got himself outta trouble by being able to turn on the spot, thus throwing 2 madrid markers off balance.

As for Theo then I want to see him ASAP BUT when we are playing well.... actually if Arsène does that Theo might not be able to make his debut for a few years yet..... :(

I bet you after Blackburn, Theo and his dad are looking through their 84 paged contract to find the get out clause........

Legend#1

Established Member
Re: second and third that

Football Ninja said:
ebhenry said:
hleb and theo please. IMO

As for Theo then I want to see him ASAP BUT when we are playing well.... actually if Arsène does that Theo might not be able to make his debut for a few years yet..... :(

I bet you after Blackburn, Theo and his dad are looking through their 84 paged contract to find the get out clause........

Sorry, but I think that's stupid.

We were struggling when we bought Theo.

It's obvious blatently that he'll get his 1st team debut soon, he's already been an un-used sub a few times and he's only 16.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I heard Bob Wilson compare Hleb to George Best in terms of the quickness of his feet, I think Aleks is again beginning to show why.

Legend#1

Established Member
RocktheCasbah said:
I heard Bob Wilson compare Hleb to George Best in terms of the quickness of his feet, I think Aleks is again beginning to show why.

They're so quick.. He's got the best close control at the club by ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom