• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

....it's Ljungberg's time to be injured....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tegh

Established Member
It's just amazing how he beats a man with his first touch. Against Blackburn he got the ball, looked as if he stamped on the ball, and it rolled up his leg and he took it round him. Quality sh!t. I really want to see more of Hleb, because the injury f'd him up big time when he was looking decent. It's all about confidence!

Rahul

Pre-injury though he was even quicker and had a greater effect being in the team the injury royally f'd him up and these rumors didnt help him either

Pigfat

Hleb's a phukking stonker, he needs, i feel, a consistent run on the right wing with Eboue behind him to push up with him.

Freddie's lost a lot since the operation on his tattoo etc. , im still hoping he's with us for another couple of seasons though. His year-long performance during the invincible's season make's me :cry: everytime i put the dvd on.

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
Reyes(9) said:
Get Theo in !!! BTW did anyone heard about the injury that Gilbert suffered in the England U19s ???

Bah; Ljungberg's injury was known about BEFORE Blackburns game.

Gilbert was withdrawn from the U-19 squad with the back injury he sustained with us.

These injuries aren't new guys.

Lukazan

Established Member
RocktheCasbah said:
I heard Bob Wilson compare Hleb to George Best in terms of the quickness of his feet, I think Aleks is again beginning to show why.

I honestly think Hleb's feet are the fastest I have seen.

Those turns are so bloody quick and he does them every match and they fool EVERYONE. It is as if his body is made out of elastic at times.

Viper

Established Member
Canuck said:
Now if he would just turn and shoot!
Nah, its just that he's been hypnotised by Wenger and Theirry! :lol:

He used to be a bit greedy when he was at Stuttgart - he decided to dribble from the half way line instead of passing it, but I would like to see a bit of greediness in him...

And I agree about Hleb. Hleb's ball control is outstanding, his first touch is brilliant and he is pacey.

I hope he stamps his place in the first team by impressing at Fulham. He is beginning to show his form!

Tegh

Established Member
Apparently Ljubngberg's fit again for the Fulham game. No start for Hleb then I guess.

Legend#1

Established Member
Tegh said:
Apparently Ljubngberg's fit again for the Fulham game. No start for Hleb then I guess.

I doubt very much Freddie will start, especially since he's only just back from injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom