• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

"It's Up For Grabs Now!"

invisibleman18

Established Member
DVD of THAT famous game at Anfield. It includes the full match plus post match celebrations, highlights and memories from players and highlights of the whole season.
Anyone got it?

I came home from my exam this afternoon to find it waiting for me in the post as a free gift for renewing my Arsenal magazine subscription. Obviously I have seen the goals, highlights, interviews etc countless times, but am still yet to see the game in full (as I was only 3, it was unfortunately before my time). So shortly I shall be watching the full match for the first time. :)

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
Ha, i thought about buying either for myself (although i was 6 when it happened, but i recall a really happy dad the day after it happened) or for my dad. Funnily though, and this usually happens when i think of things id like to see, it was on the day after on some channal on Sky. I think its the ESPN Classic channal, and they showed the full match. It definatley felt like i was transported back 20 years, but something never grow old or tiring to watch.

I know Arsenal hasnt won the league as many times as teams as Liverpool or Man Utd, but in terms of memorable wins, (and this might be a bit biased) but i honestly think that AFC has the most Memorable. Both Anfield '89 and our Invinsible Season being the 2.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I bought it when it came out. Brilliant watch and the last few minutes, even knowing the result, are incredibly tense.

How the f'ck did we pull it off?

Latest posts

Top Bottom