• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ivan Fresneda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

We've got White & Tomiyasu at RB. Let him go to Dortmund and let us bolster the midfield.

Should the inevitable happen & Partey is indisposed, we'll collapse & that was without taking into consideration El-Neny is no longer a viable option!!

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We've got White & Tomiyasu at RB. Let him go to Dortmund and let us bolster the midfield.

Should the inevitable happen & Partey is indisposed, we'll collapse & that was without taking into consideration El-Neny is no longer a viable option!!
We were here just 5 months ago. There is 5 days left in the window. No one is gonna sell you their key midfielder. I have no doubt we will make bids last 48 hours. Again I don’t think it’s a bad thing. We will be forced to give a youngster a chance

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

We were here just 5 months ago. There is 5 days left in the window. No one is gonna sell you their key midfielder. I have no doubt we will make bids last 48 hours. Again I don’t think it’s a bad thing. We will be forced to give a youngster a chance
Zubimendi has 60 million euros release clause, so there will be that option until the end of the window. It's just bad for FFP.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This guy costs like 15 million euros and would have low wages. It's a really small cost per year, doesn't affect FFP much.

There's no reason why the club can't negotiate two deals at the same time. Certainly that's not a reason to let Dortmund have him without a fight.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Clubs in talk wtf is this sh*t?? Mods???

6-CD3333-B-D445-4-FAD-B00-F-4177-D71-F1-ED9.jpg

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

This guy costs like 15 million euros and would have low wages. It's a really small cost per year, doesn't affect FFP much.

There's no reason why the club can't negotiate two deals at the same time. Certainly that's not a reason to let Dortmund have him without a fight.

I'm not against him. Merely saying we should prioritize bolstering a certain position & not fall back into old habits of neglecting it.

Lest we forget what happened the last time we could've & settled for complacence.

Gn1212

PucelaNews off Twitter again.

Are we sure it was really them when they "came back" the first time and it wasn't just some rando changing their name to it and carrying on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom