• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ivan Fresneda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

He looks as much like the new Cafu as my wife looks like the new Kelly Brook.

Watched him a couple of times this season. Didn't stand out much but could be a decent prospect.

Do you mean new as in the latest model who could lay claim to the title?

Or do you simply mean the current version of Kelly Brook that looks like she ate the house Hansel & Gretel stumbled upon?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Do you mean new as in the latest model who could lay claim to the title?

Or do you simply mean the current version of Kelly Brook that looks like she ate the house Hansel & Gretel stumbled upon?
The first one but even if the current one had eaten half a dozen houses I still would 🤣

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Looks like the new Cafu. Excited.
Tom Cruise What GIF

Sparrahork

Sell Tomiyasu, get a new back-up in behind White who was one of the league's best RB's and not good enough at CB is smart business. Also one for the future. I don't know him well, but his profile looks good and exciting. A player I do know well is Geertruida who would fit the role well and could cover RCB.

Wonder what Fresneda will cost, Geertruida is probably available for €20mln
Selling Tomi makes no sense. Very competent when fit in three different roles. The argument for selling him seems to be current bad luck at staying fit, however there in lies another issue, to sell him surely he would have to pass a medical which will not happen pre-season?

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Selling Tomi makes no sense. Very competent when fit in three different roles. The argument for selling him seems to be current bad luck at staying fit, however there in lies another issue, to sell him surely he would have to pass a medical which will not happen pre-season?
I don't like him at RB, not good enough on the ball, also hasn't shown he can be trusted. If we can move him on, I'd sell.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

This is a worthwhile investment then, allows us to focus on an out an out CB to replace Holding.

Only issue is the 17m is a one off payment. Could be problematic in the short term, if we are looking at a few players in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom