• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ivan Gazidis

Longy

That's a really good question and I'm not too sure. 5 years sounds way too long in a footballing landscape nowadays though. I don't see why they can't be renewed within the time frame of say the TV rights which are 3 year cycles I believe. It's just a matter of time before the likes of Amazon, Facebook, Google etc get involved in the TV rights in one way or another.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Liverpool's trump this deal. I mean we don't even get separate training kit sponsors. Surely there has to be a premium in there. That's around 8-10M alone AFAIK.

Yep, as I said it's too long.
All clubs will leap frog us over next few years, unless we have an option after 3 years, we've moved too early for too long.

Those big techs will blow the current deals out of the water soon (we seen it in Aust already) and we will be sitting very deep in the water.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Yep, as I said it's too long.
All clubs will leap frog us over next few years, unless we have an option after 3 years, we've moved too early for too long.

Those big techs will blow the current deals out of the water soon (we seen it in Aust already) and we will be sitting very deep in the water.

4-5 years is standard. Chelsea’s deal is five years, Sp**s is five years, Utd’s is seven years, City’s is ten years, Liverpool’s is four years.

His job as CEO, I presume, is about running the administrative side, implementing the strategy from Kroenke, and working with Wenger to ensure a strong team.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Any accompanying numbers?
Reports say is between $200-$280m over five years from 2019. I don't know why the figures I saw were in dollars. No specific details but I assume the cryptocurrency business will be on the sleeve.

Longy

4-5 years is standard. Chelsea’s deal is five years, Sp**s is five years, Utd’s is seven years, City’s is ten years, Liverpool’s is four years.

My point is, that nothing ATM is standard, it's moved quick in the last 5 years, the next 5 will change even quicker.
They're smart guys, if we see something coming in regards to the big boys coming to town, they certainly know and are planning for it.

Optus blew Fox away with the rights in Aust.
Facebook just got hold of surfing rights globally.

What a time to be a footballer.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Yeah it should be at least 5 years , eg financial institutions like to see longer term revenue and it makes sense without CL .

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Yeah it should be at least 5 years , eg financial institutions like to see longer term revenue and it makes sense without CL .

My beef is with the training kit exclusivity. There has to be a premium for that right, which means if it's built into the deal, the true value of the kit deal is going to be somewhat less than what is being reported.

Shirt sponsor + training kit + sleeve sponsor = total kit revenue

That's how we should be bench marking to our rivals.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

My beef is with the training kit exclusivity. There has to be a premium for that right, which means if it's built into the deal, the true value of the kit deal is going to be somewhat less than what is being reported.

Shirt sponsor + training kit + sleeve sponsor = total kit revenue

That's how we should be bench marking to our rivals.

I actually know little about the details . So you can have a different training kit sponsor too ? interesting .

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I actually know little about the details . So you can have a different training kit sponsor too ? interesting .

Yep - but our deal contains training kit exclusivity. Chelsea have a 10M/season training kit deal with Carabao.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This bald ****er best have some messiah coming in once Wenger goes.

Disgrace of a man he is, City supporting maggot.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
This guy should concentrate on improving our commercial deals. 12 years at Emirates and we're still a selling club. The fact we struggled with pay rises in the summer. The fact Wilshere will probably go free in the summer-not that he deserves a rise. We aren't playing well atm but after that FA Cup win in 2014 when we still played decent football,we might have done better. We've been innovative throughout our history but the current board lack vision of any kind.

Top Bottom